Smart or Stupid Purchase?

🙄I'm hopeful that this WILL GO AWAY slowly once campaign is over
I'm trying to add photos for example recent photos,of my beauty and also on threads,not sure why I'm not able to upload...
so I will just try and explain it..
It's a,Luis Vuitton Face Mask , Very Clean look and the shield adjusts,to lighting.

1k.
I'm getting it��..it will be a good mask for facials,I guess later after Vivid is gone
Has to be one of the dumbest post to date.
what?!
how So?
These face masks are really cute, just 989..ok with tax 1017.00
how is this stupid?
I was only asking if it's a good or bad idea to purchase since I'm hopeful like everyone else that this will be over soon.
here's a phoro..
It may be stupid of me to mention using it during facials if Covid..is no longer here with Cleaner air & Vaccine .
Or fuck a Halloween party add on later��
I like it��
Has to be one of the dumbest post to date. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I hate agreeing with you on anything 6, but......

+1 on this. My vote goes for stupid

And you could say the same thing for virtually all of her posts from today
Im going to save the $ for that to get a purse instead..
Besides I am designing my own masks..

🤣😃😂😀😄😅
Has to be one of the dumbest post to date. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I hate agreeing with you on anything 6, but......

+1 on this. My vote goes for stupid

And you could say the same thing for virtually all of her posts from today Originally Posted by Jam3768
Consider the source, the times, and the substances necessary to come up with such nonsense.
And with the no pics and what you have is a newbie trap.
Trying to ruin the hobby for the uninformed.
I don't understand why it is so expensive...
It's Luis V��

A reported description of Louis V's forthcoming face shield says it can also be flipped up and worn as a visor -- so dual function, if you can call it that. They also say it's "an eye-catching headpiece, both stylish and protective." The shield also turns dark in the sun or bright light.
That sounds like it definitely should sell for more then $1000. Count me in
It's Luis V��

A reported description of Louis V's forthcoming face shield says it can also be flipped up and worn as a visor -- so dual function, if you can call it that. They also say it's "an eye-catching headpiece, both stylish and protective." The shield also turns dark in the sun or bright light. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I would bargain with them - see if they would come down a little on the price.
I'm not sure that's possible for anything Genuine From Louis V..unless I was making a wholesale purchase��