Uh oh Mueller's closing in on you Libs, watch out

From all accounts (except from the eccie clowns) Russia fucked with the election, and will prob fuck with more. They are thanking you for defending them.
All Trump cares about is no collusion. Originally Posted by bamscram
Well if the Russians interfered with the election they did us a favor because now we don't have to deal with that goofy Clinton girl, lol.

Jim
Wonder how many Russians are ruling the posts here? Sounds like a lot of fucked up racist ignorant rednecks...butt you never know. They talk a lot among them selfs about stupid shit that nobody gives a fuck about butt them. Maybe someday they will get a clue...no Clinton (balanced budget) or Obama (great economy) in the twit house (ignorant butt entertaining w no power) Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Sounding like a real Liberal, nothing to say but name call. Go back to your hole butthole.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 05:05 PM
Well if the Russians interfered with the election they did us a favor because now we don't have to deal with that goofy Clinton girl, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Now we have to deal with that girly ass ,thin skinned tweeting Trump!
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 05:05 PM

Now we have to deal with that girly ass ,thin skinned tweeting Trump!
Now we have to deal with that girly ass ,thin skinned tweeting Trump! Originally Posted by WTF
So what he has a hot European wife, lol.

Jim

and the 2nd American president to have a non-American, European born wife!
Wonder how many Russians are ruling the posts here? Sounds like a lot of fucked up racist ignorant rednecks...butt you never know. They talk a lot among them selfs about stupid shit that nobody gives a fuck about butt them. Maybe someday they will get a clue...no Clinton (balanced budget) or Obama (great economy) in the twit house (ignorant butt entertaining w no power)

Maybe someday they can get putin's dick out of trumps mouth and put theirs in his ass
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Putin sought to foment discord, you stupid, dick-sucking fuck. One only need to look at you dick-sucking dim-retards to see that it's your lot foaming at the mouth with discord, you dick-sucking jackass. Your lot has been sucking Putin's dick just the way he likes it since November 2016, you dick-sucking jackass.
Prove it, you lying jackass! Oh wait, you can't... oh well, just tattoo it on your pimply ass then. Originally Posted by lustylad
Is that the " Pimply ass " that he offers up so willingly to be made " air tight " by HIS " undocumented laborers " that HE employs to build those HOVELS that he claims are " custom built " mansions in Houston ?
Mueller is dirty to the core in regards to Uranium One.

He will go down in flames before Trump does.
  • grean
  • 02-17-2018, 11:07 PM
How is he going to do that? The whole Russian Collusion scenario involving Trump is nothing but propaganda. I don't even consider it news anymore.

Collusion does require more competence than those fucking idiots have combined.

More like unwitting stooges.

I seriously doubt trump, if charged would pass a competency hearing.
Collusion does require more competence than those fucking idiots have combined.

More like unwitting stooges.

I seriously doubt trump, if charged would pass a competency hearing. Originally Posted by grean

would you? would Clinton?

bahahahahaa
Putin sought to foment discord, you stupid, dick-sucking fuck. One only need to look at you dick-sucking dim-retards to see that it's your lot foaming at the mouth with discord, you dick-sucking jackass. Your lot has been sucking Putin's dick just the way he likes it since November 2016, you dick-sucking jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

do you think the russian group succeeded in creating discord in the country?

I would think the results are mixed.

I'd say that the left side had a collective meltdown when Trump was elected. how much of that was influenced by American-disguised Russians?

He's just running out of Fake Accusations.

The Russian bullshit isn't floating. When the Bots don't have substance they start the personal attacks.
do you think the russian group succeeded in creating discord in the country?

I would think the results are mixed.

I'd say that the left side had a collective meltdown when Trump was elected. how much of that was influenced by American-disguised Russians? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It has caused enormous discord. Their continuing shrieks and cries 16 months later about the election is Putin's work to destroy this country. The lefties are Putin's puppets, but they're too stupid to realize it.

Elect a clown expect a circus.