Donation Etiquette

I just read an excellent review about a young hottie's first-ever experience as a provider.

One thing that piqued my curiosity was the the OP's assessment that she "may be overly eager to see the money (she must've asked me three times)."

I can only infer that the financial transaction took place at the end of the session.

I understand the provider is totally new, and very uncertain of herself; but since I started playing, I've always left the donation, in an unsealed white envelope, on a dresser, TV, or some other conspicuous place, right after the greeting kiss/hug. Never considered doing it any other way.

(Well, "always" except for that one time I totally forgot, and embarrassed myself with a lady I've seen several times, and whom I adore!)

So, my question: What are the ladies' normal expectations -- to get the donation at the outset, or at the end, of a session? Does it matter, and why? Am I the exception?
Before the session. Even if you think you can trust someone, you can't.
i will only pay upfront! dosent matter who it is. i pay as soon as i get in the door even if she says later . 1st step pay!!!!
i will only pay upfront! dosent matter who it is. i pay as soon as i get in the door even if she says later . 1st step pay!!!! Originally Posted by latinalover

Ditto. I leave the $ in plain sight, no envelope, so there's no room for doubt. Not sure if that's proper but that's what I do.
My experience is this about about 50/50. Some girls want the donation up front and count it right then and there are a few that never even ask for the donation the entire session (I leave it on the way out). I typically wait to be asked.

In this case I did have the donation lying out by the front door but as I stated in the review, the girl really didn't know what to expect. We kind of rushed to business and I left the donation figuring she would get it on the way out. She asked about it in the after-session; I mentioned it was by the door but didn't feel like running to the other side of the house and told her we would square up at the end.

It didn't really bother me, I only mentioned it because I know there are some guys here that take offense to "money up front" for some reason.
I always leave it somewhere in the room. That way it becomes something like an angry Easter egg hunt.

Just Kidding!
Its alway good to ask a question like this, because we kinda take it for granted that this is how everyone does it. Then we find out its not. My experiences have been at the end of the session but I will usually follow the Ladies lead on this. Twice I kinda had to ask, felt really awkward mentioning it.
I always leave it somewhere in the room. That way it becomes something like an angry Easter egg hunt.

Just Kidding! Originally Posted by JJ
...We kind of rushed to business... Originally Posted by Charlie Foxtrot
Business? Or "play time"?

I always leave it somewhere in the room. That way it becomes something like an angry Easter egg hunt. Originally Posted by JJ
Before the session. Even if you think you can trust someone, you can't.
Don't let her sweet demeanor fool you; Pepper would straight-up shank someone if they shorted her!

But in all seriousness, I am finding this thread quite useful. I'm always awkward/uncomfortable about what to do with the donation. Well done GV.
DITTO with LL--absolutely agree & always pay upfront no matter what! & that includes the tip.
Just smack that donation down on the table first thing!!
Don't let her sweet demeanor fool you; Pepper would straight-up shank someone if they shorted her! Originally Posted by Marcus78
It's no laughing matter. I have a scar on my abdomen because of this. The only reason that I still live is because she is as smart as she is beautiful. I was worth more alive than dead (she knew I would pay up and that my addiction for her would keep me coming back).
I buy those Thank You cards..the kind made to hold $$$....new provider or someone I
have seen before soon as greeting over I always say " I got you a nice thank you card" and put the donation down.Why would you go see someone to have a good time and create an awkward sitution by not being up front with the dough rae me !
I put it in plain sight right after I get in the door. I don't think I would be comfortable with after...I think I would forget.