Facial

My SO likes it when I splooge on her face but she hates it when it gets in her eyes. In her defense, when I cum and it gets in her eyes they get REALLY RED. I have done this with other women in the past but I have never seen it get as bad as it gets with my SO. It almost looks like her eyes are going to start bleeding.

We wind up not doing that because she does not want to go thru the pain of her eyes getting all red and I do not want to see her go thru that either.

Sometimes she cover her eyes with her hands (not always helpful) or moves her face. Neither of which are good options because, depending on a variety of factors, I shoot pretty big loads and she cannot help but get love batter in her eyes.

Anyway...was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this because I have never seen a womans eyes get that bad after a good ol' facial.

I hope I posted this in the right place.

Thanks!!!

CV

These could help.

I actually thought about swimmers goggles or maybe sunglasses. She loves the glazing but hates the sting in the eyes.
I'm sorry Sir. I couldn't resist.

Perhaps if she is positioned above you, she can direct the fire to her lips and chin. You just have to let her know so that she can slow the stroke (for better control).
Sunglasses work great. It looks really hot if she puts her hair in a pony tail too. lol That may be a fetish on my part though
No problem JJ I think that is pretty funny and, like i said i have actually considered something like that.

Ammonite: I actually like to grab her hair (like handle bars) and face fuck her til I blow. But I get the pony tail thing completely.
Out of curiosity is she allergic to anything i.e. peanuts, shell fish etc.................
My SO likes it when I splooge on her face but she hates it when it gets in her eyes. In her defense, when I cum and it gets in her eyes they get REALLY RED. I have done this with other women in the past but I have never seen it get as bad as it gets with my SO. It almost looks like her eyes are going to start bleeding.

We wind up not doing that because she does not want to go thru the pain of her eyes getting all red and I do not want to see her go thru that either.

Sometimes she cover her eyes with her hands (not always helpful) or moves her face. Neither of which are good options because, depending on a variety of factors, I shoot pretty big loads and she cannot help but get love batter in her eyes.

Anyway...was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this because I have never seen a womans eyes get that bad after a good ol' facial.

I hope I posted this in the right place.

Thanks!!!

CV Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
Hi,

It's natural for that to happen because:

The seminal fluid contains many organic and inorganic chemicals, including metal and salt ions, sugars, lipids, hormones, enzymes and amino acids sooooo

To avoid increasing the discomfort, the person must not rub their eyes and, as soon as time allows (3 minutes), they must rinse thier eyes with cool or cold water (without rubbing them). Then rinse both eyes with Murine Plus for Dry Eyes (Redness Relief Fast Acting Formula).....I find that one works best...ahehehe

Just remember, following the 3 minute rule and flushing the eyes with Murine or something similiar is essential for maintaining healthy eyes when enjoying this type of play.....

P.S. You have to be sure whomever is giving the facial is "herpes" free because herpes can be transmitted to another through the eyes.

Have fun and play safe!

Sincerely,
Wet
CV to SO: "...well, yeah swallow. We don't want it in your eyes again, do we?"

A conundrum indeed. Most guys would love to have an SO who enjoys
this activity. Hope you get it straightened out.
Have to agree with Coolpops, have you considered some of those sleeping mask,that cover the eyes, sounds kinda hot.
SanAntonioMan: no allergies she loves peanuts (mine and the regular kind) so that is not an issue.

Wet: Thanks...I didn't know about the 3 minute rule. BTW no herpes here.

SofaKingFun, Coolpops, Aljan: I am pretty lucky because she LOVES to swallow my load so I guess I shouldn't be complaining huh? I just like to glaze her face every once in a while. The sleeping mask thing is a GREAT idea that I have considered but I am not sure where to get one.

Thanks everyone. I love being in the midst of pervs like me.
If it hurts in her eyes, look out if you get it in her nose. I made that mistake with an ex and shot a load directly in her nostril. From the way she carried on, I'd bet that really hurt. I was always more careful after that.
SanAntonioMan: no allergies she loves peanuts (mine and the regular kind) so that is not an issue.

Wet: Thanks...I didn't know about the 3 minute rule. BTW no herpes here.

SofaKingFun, Coolpops, Aljan: I am pretty lucky because she LOVES to swallow my load so I guess I shouldn't be complaining huh? I just like to glaze her face every once in a while. The sleeping mask thing is a GREAT idea that I have considered but I am not sure where to get one.

Thanks everyone. I love being in the midst of pervs like me. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie

Yes sir you indeed are lucky to have such a wife. All of my ex's were prudes.
Thanks SanAntonioMan...she isnt my wife yet but we are working on that.