Special Announcement: Improvements For Your PM Mailbox!

• Mokoa
  • 02-01-2015, 10:48 PM
In appreciation of our members and your continued loyalty to this site, the Staff is pleased to announce that the PM mailbox capacity for Verified Providers and Premium Access members has been increased to an overall total of 5,000 PM's. That means the total number of PM's in all folders cannot exceed 5,000.

Enjoy!
You think 2500 pieces of personal hate mail could get me in the Guinness book of world records?
Any way to save certain messages or move them? Sorry I'm not tech savvy at all. Link to a thread would be helpful if this question has already been answered.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-22-2015, 01:38 PM
You can create folders within your PM area to organize your PM's. You can also download your PM's to your computer for offline storage. Just go to the lower right of the PM page and use one of the three links under Download all Private Messages as:
You can create folders within your PM area to organize your PM's. You can also download your PM's to your computer for offline storage. Just go to the lower right of the PM page and use one of the three links under Download all Private Messages as: Originally Posted by Mokoa
I was overjoyed to hold more than 50! Now all this awesomeness! I wondered what that dl button was for!
Thanks for the extra space.
I think this is good news? !!
Sure, if you consider information from three years ago "news."
Hmmm.
Mine says 5K.
Lmao.. thank you Johnny ..
Hmmm.
Mine says 5K. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Now that is news! (why hasn't Mokoa updated this thread?)
  • Mokoa
  • 02-25-2018, 01:23 PM
Done.

Closed.