Something new is going on in chat!

^^ do u follow thru and swallow??
absolutely
do u care for your self...cuz if u taste bad I won't
Ange remember it is hard to soar like an eagle when you are around nothing but turkeys.
Ange..very much so. I have very clean eating habits. No fried food. No cheese. No artificial stuff. No sugar. No alcohol. Would love to cum down your sexy throat sometime
And we need more pics and menu
All of the above plus some
How do u get there
Hey guys I’m new to eccie I guess I have to be active in the forums an get some responses from guys before I can actually post adds in the weekly session so her it goes..I’ve been thinking about joking this site for awhile it’s a bit more intense but I’m ready for the adventure..
Hey guys I’m new to eccie I guess I have to be active in the forums an get some responses from guys before I can actually post adds in the weekly session so her it goes..I’ve been thinking about joking this site for awhile it’s a bit more intense but I’m ready for the adventure.. Originally Posted by Milani
This forum is not for placing ads or discussing your services. Just don’t want anyone to get points.

Milani, it appears that you have joined the site. Now you need to create your bio page; complete with a paragraph or two about you, several pics, and likes and dislikes and your physical stats and age.

Create a signature line, you can put your rates and hours of operation in your sig line. As well as cute; sexy sayings! You are quite beautiful and sexy, I don’t think you’ll have any trouble getting your first appointments and reviews. Ask your clients to write them for you, and maybe offer them a discount on their next visit if they actually write a review .
You can place your ads now, a weekly update and a weekend update on Thursday . And make your presence known. Respond to many CoEd discussions.
I’m off the market for now, so if you need any advice PM or text me. I’ll help however I can. Never had a bad review . This goes to all the other new ladies as well , who have questions .
Chat is a fun place to meet new and old friends
Chat is a fun place to meet new and old friends Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I get an error message saying plug-is not supported. When I Google how to resolve it on Android phone it says install Flash player so I did that but it still isn't working for me
  • Twix
  • 12-14-2019, 09:04 AM
I get an error message saying plug-is not supported. When I Google how to resolve it on Android phone it says install Flash player so I did that but it still isn't working for me Originally Posted by yourdesire
Mmmm that’s weird it Works for My Android phone I just happened to find weeks ago . =D
I wanna get in chat Originally Posted by Str8Kandi
I want to get in YOU again.. it has been too long

Mmmm that’s weird it Works for My Android phone I just happened to find weeks ago . =D Originally Posted by Twix
Im on android