Sensitive Topic

I was in Des Moines last week and signed up here because this site seems to have the best information. There was a discussion about a particular provider that I was considering, but ultimately decided not to see. There was a poster banned for some comment regarding her identity. When I did a google search of her stage name, I found a plethora of personal information about her owing to an arrest. It strikes me that this person has already outted herself I am not trying to be a wiseguy, I am just trying to understand the rules. BTW, I have never met this provider so I have no dog in this hunt.
Sir, the guideline is pretty clear when it comes to outing a member here ...it's irrelevant where the info was found at.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Got it. But do really think people aren't going to google her stage name?

No problem on my end, last comment on the subject.
What people do off of this site rarely pertains to ECCIE. You bring real world info onto this site and you will be off this site.