A straight diet of latinas . . . . .

Warning: if you are the kind of person that likes to twist what someone is trying to say or is mostly humorless, this may not be the post to read . . . . First of all, I am a white irish/german guy with the blue eyes, lighter hair, and skin that gets toasted after two hours on the Mexican Riviera. So the question: Is it unhealthy physically, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually, or in some other way to live strictly on a diet of latinas? Regarding my sexual experiences with women, I have been with all colors, a good percentage of ethnicities, and all shapes and sizes (none over 40 yet), but in the past 5 years or so I have only been with latinas. Is this unhealthy? Like only eating the most tender and juicy filet mignon without any cumquats or cauliflower or kale. And I am not comparing women to food. I realize that there is more to women than the tender juicy parts. They all have a wide range of fantastic characteristics. It is just an effective way to get my question across. Is variety the spice of life or can I be forever content with a diet of latinas, especially mexicanas? Need to know!
Well, I guess sometimes people get fixated on specific experiences. You are in the right part of the country to fulfill your desires. But I'm curious, what about lovely Latina women from elsewhere in Central and South America, and the Caribbean? Where I grew up, there was a very small Mexican population, whereas there was a large Puerto Rican and Dominican population.
You can have whatever you like..lol
I have always had an attraction for latinas. Mostly mexicanas because I grew up in West Texas, which has a large Mexican population. I have also gone to a university and lived and worked in Mexico a couple of years ago, so that really cemented my feelings for them. Once I finish what I have to do here I will return,. Like a kid in a candy store . . .so many sweet and spicy treats with a bit of attitude . . not enough time to enjoy them all. I have been with a colombiana and she was amazing too. Just as the rest are amazing. I haven't traveled to those countries yet, so I can't speak on anything other than their physical beauty,. Colombia and Chile are next on my list. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
You can have whatever you like..lol Originally Posted by CashmereLove
Whatever I like is my favorite
Honestly man, you like what you like and that is obviously latinas. As far as it being unhealthy, I wouldn't say so, because unlike foods, women come in all shapes, sizes, skin shades even amongst their race/ethnicities. You can have a bbw latina, a spinner latina, latina with a huge ass/tits, a latina with no ass/tits, a latina with DSL's and kinky hair or vice versa. Basically whatever body type or shade you find in a latina I'm almost certain you can find her doppelganger in another race. There are certain things that are more prominent in each race, but there are always exceptions to the rule. Which is whatI love about this hobby!! Women are beautiful and I get to have my pick of them...does it get any better than that!? Lol! My ex was a dark skinned white girl and everyone thought she was a latina. I have a cousin who is half puerto rican and half mexican and everyone thinks she is black. Whatever floats your boat, go with it!
  • HUMP!
  • 01-27-2016, 03:27 PM
As you say, a strict diet of Latinas? It may well lead to stronger cumshots.
Welcome to the Latina addiction! I have been there for a long time now!!! I do see other races as well. 90% of the time, it is a Latina. They are some of the best en la cama.
I enjoy the Latina diet whenever the Asian diet is not available.
¿Que tal, Repete? ¡¡¡Arriva las Latinas !!!!!
As you say, a strict diet of Latinas? It may well lead to stronger cumshots. Originally Posted by HUMP!
stronger cumshots and an insatiable desire for Daty
Welcome to the Latina addiction! I have been there for a long time now!!! I do see other races as well. 90% of the time, it is a Latina. They are some of the best en la cama. Originally Posted by repete offender
Si en la cama y de verdad en todas partes
I'm also white. I see women of all races, but I have a strong preference for Latinas and see them most of the time
I don't really care...I think most people don't care what/who you eat.
Thank the Gods above that you live in a country where you can have all the beautiful Latina girls you want.