Provider pregnancy

What is the legal responsibility of the hobbyist if a provider gets pregnant ? Has this come up in the past ? If so, what were the end results ?
  • Trey
  • 02-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Lol, dude I mean really how the hell would she know its yours you dont just fuck and then say "shit you got me preggers" takes a at least a week or two to know by then she could have gone though who knows how many men. If some how you were the only guy she did it with, and she calls you up and you actually go and get tested to see if you are the dad and you turn out to be, well you will pay child support. Dont think this would happen not to mention you should not send your man into battle and not give him his armor first
Lol, dude I mean really how the hell would she know its yours you dont just fuck and then say "shit you got me preggers" takes a at least a week or two to know by then she could have gone though who knows how many men. If some how you were the only guy she did it with, and she calls you up and you actually go and get tested to see if you are the dad and you turn out to be, well you will pay child support. Dont think this would happen not to mention you should not send your man into battle and not give him his armor first Originally Posted by trey
I don't "go into battle " without armor. I was just throwing out the question. I'm sure the situation has happened more than once in the hobby. You are right in saying how would she know who the father was. Condoms are not 100% effective either against pregnancy or std's . They can break, slip off ,lots of variables in this game.
You would be laible for child support until the kid was 18. It's just that simple, doesn't matter the circumstances under which she got pregnant.

There are a few cases out there where men have tried to argue they were tricked by women sating they had IUD's or tubes tied etc., and had it not been for the chick lying, the guy would have wrapped it up.
I dont think any of them went over that well.
If test say its your, budget accordingly for the next 18 years!!
Does not really matter the circumstances
This is yet another reason to be sure that there is nothing in the hobby that is tied into your real world identity.

Tell her "Adios" and disappear from the hobby world.
This is yet another reason to be sure that there is nothing in the hobby that is tied into your real world identity.

Tell her "Adios" and disappear from the hobby world. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
This has been the best reply yet.
If a provider told me she was carrying little Shyster, I would hope she'd at least give me a credit on what I paid her toward my child support.
I am not saying it happen to me. I am saying most provider and hobbist go unprotected for a reason. The reason most likely is, because they started to care for each other. Until it happen to you, you might think differently on not sticking around. We are human after all.
unprotected is russian roulette in this situation. not just relating to contraception, but the nasty health hazards. completely irresponsible and in my opinion very unprofessional by the provider.
You mean there are providers still allowing bareback these days????

Outside of that, the fact that the lady in question has a profession which involves sex with other people doesn't get you off the hook if you ARE the father. If you're named, you request a paternity test; if you ARE the father, you now understand one of the reasons for condoms, and you start paying the child support. And you try to find a way to explain it to your wife...
If a provider told me she was carrying little Shyster, I would hope she'd at least give me a credit on what I paid her toward my child support. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
LOL
Hell yeah! You'd better get an appointment or two with that monthly child support check!
LMAO!
All the more the reason to go FBSM....BBBJCIM.....