What kinda of Society....

• WTF
  • 03-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Folks , we want one where you do not take these posts so personal.

Without naming names, people probably should stop trying to censor others from posting. It causes blowback. The very thing you want not to happen will come back and bite you in the ass!

Again without naming names people should not talk personally about anothers size , age , income or any number of common sense subjects.

The main thing folks should recognize is that nobody on here is as good as you may think they are in every regard and on the flip side nobody is as bad.

Debate subjects, not personalities.

We have way more in common than not, remember that when judging another.
people should not talk personally about anothers size Originally Posted by WTF
Whew!! I thought this was going to be a post digressing into a discussion of Peej's D3ck again.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Whew!! I thought this was going to be a post digressing into a discussion of Peej's D3ck again. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
rotflmao

He'd love that!
Oh fook, the Apocalypse is HERE, not just coming. I'm agreeing with WTF. Doctor quick hit me with the defib paddles!
Oh fook, the Apocalypse is HERE, not just coming. I'm agreeing with WTF. Doctor quick hit me with the defib paddles! Originally Posted by SR Only
DAYUM!! Having you guys make up is garnering results already.
Folks , we want one where you do not take these posts so personal.

Without naming names, people probably should stop trying to censor others from posting. It causes blowback. The very thing you want not to happen will come back and bite you in the ass!

Again without naming names people should not talk personally about anothers size , age , income or any number of common sense subjects.

The main thing folks should recognize is that nobody on here is as good as you may think they are in every regard and on the flip side nobody is as bad.

Debate subjects, not personalities.

We have way more in common than not, remember that when judging another.
Originally Posted by WTF
Agreed. Would like to see more constructive debating, and less personal attacks.
Whew!! I thought this was going to be a post digressing into a discussion of Peej's D3ck again. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
That subject is WAYYY too big for this forum.
i agree
Is everyone PWI this morning?
Sure. I agree.
That subject is WAYYY too big for this forum. Originally Posted by pjorourke
i agree Originally Posted by ninasastri
Sure. I agree. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
We've never met. How would you two know? Has someone been talking again?
We've never met. How would you two know? Has someone been talking again? Originally Posted by pjorourke
LOL!
That subject is WAYYY too big for this forum. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Kind of like the word "exiguous".
Kind of like the word "exiguous". Originally Posted by Rudyard K
After doing a search on Google, I don't think PJ thinks of himself like that.
All things are relative.