Forum Disappointment!

Well, ladies and gents...it’s within our power to take it back!

I recently posted a thread OH2 to no avail...the corresponding forum there is spam ads of wannabe HDHs. I have reposted a version here. Perhaps someone will find it interesting.
You said nothing wrong love,you were 100% accurate in your description of the forum. Its called Tuxedo and Diamonds,not Britches and Rocks lol! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

Money is God
Or car dates is of high demand cause of the q.v. 15 mins of fame lol... I knew when clients were asking for 15 min rates this whole game was going down. Lmfao too many Chiefs and no Indians...

plus it was so entertaining and welcoming when I first started providing now I see that its like a war zone just don't know who is the enemy anymore.

PLAY SAFE and stay away from wishy washy people.
The first time I saw car dates mentioned in an ECCIE forum, I realized we were on a downhill slide... Christ, I haven't had a car date since.... Julie in 12th grade...

If the "car date" is in an Escalade, does it make it "Diamonds & Tuxedos" worthy..?!?

Whistle if you ever get up to Kansas City, Maj... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I agree totally with the OP and saw nothing offensive about how she stated it. I have always been a little surprised when providers put car date, QV, or trucker friendly. Also I take note and will never visit those.
I do car dates...I once had sex in the back seat of a Rolls Royce
I do car dates...I once had sex in the back seat of a Rolls Royce Originally Posted by B Three
Now that sounds like one hell of a time
B Three isn't new...

Always hiding...

Always trying to imitate...

HOW many more handles will you create?

Next time be original or just M ter bate.

~
  • pxmcc
  • 07-25-2018, 03:52 AM
B Three isn't new...

Always hiding...

Next time be original or just M ter bate.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Lexi wtf is your problem? wake up on the wrong side of bed? and who exactly do you think B3 is?

i'm madly in love with her....brain.
  • R.M.
  • 07-25-2018, 10:29 AM
B Three isn't new...

Always hiding...

Next time be original or just
just M ter bate.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
~

Please post links to her other handles and share with the class.
Where is she hiding? Like Little Bo Peep?
Who is she trying to imitate?
This one below is the one I really don't get at all.
B always trying to be me
Something must be bothering you. This has been posted twice.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060764541
Or in other words.......

• R.M.
  • 07-26-2018, 04:13 AM
Or in other words.......

Originally Posted by Russ38
Doesn't look like that will happen. Lexi next time you want to start something. Don't run away.

I have always been courteous to you. I expect the same.
Apologies for my vagueness & to B Three. I didn't think it would be too difficult to figure what set me off, but it was minor and something I should have ignored.

Blame it on the alcohol during an earlier smorgasbord.

I vote for an edit button with no time limit.

That's all I can say, a gag order was recommended yesterday.

PSA: Don't drink & type kids

~
Apologies for my vagueness & to B Three. I didn't think it would be too difficult to figure what set me off, but it was minor and something I should have ignored.

Blame it on the alcohol during an earlier smorgasbord.

I vote for an edit button with no time limit.

That's all I can say, a gag order was recommended yesterday.

PSA: Don't drink & type kids

~
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

No problem Lexie. I actually shuck oysters more than baking pies and cookies. I actually can’t have the cookies I make. But I’ve been doing baking since I was three years old...4-H purple ribbon winner! I’m sorry if you took it wrong. But no problem with me. I would have gotten back but I had a death in the immediate family so I’ve been out of town.

I appreciate and happily accept your apology. I honestly thought you’d been hacked because it wasn’t like you.

Xoxo
B3

You take care. PS I drink too. Lol.