S.o. fanasizes of gang bang

My s.o.mentioned fantasizing being in a gang bang to me recently.
Its been her fantasy since her younger days as she stated.
Along with quite a few others.

We have had 1 mfm she enjoyed it.but he didnt stay too hard long.probably the alcohol.

We have had 1 fmf about a month ago.that went very well.

But now that she has mention it to me.i told her i wouldnt mind setting it up.but im just not sure about how finding guys to do it.
And how many?

Should i start off with under 5 For a first gb.?

The number mentioned would be with about 10.
Just not sure if we should slowly work her number up or bam break her in in one shot.

Was kind of thinking, once i get it together surprizing her with it.but then theres the issue of what if she get scared when its time?
  • ND
  • 10-31-2018, 08:08 AM
Here is an interesting article from the female point of view about your 1st gangbang. Some good food for thought about the female perspective.
https://fetlife.com/users/5554141/posts/3512008

I have been many gangbangs and yes the flake factor is high, some of the guys will be tools, you will do more co-ordinating than fucking, lol

And as strange as it sounds I would have a tough time staying hard with the on and off nature of the activities and all the naked dudes around.
Here is an interesting article from the female point of view about your 1st gangbang. Some good food for thought about the female perspective.
https://fetlife.com/users/5554141/posts/3512008

I have been many gangbangs and yes the flake factor is high, some of the guys will be tools, you will do more co-ordinating than fucking, lol

And as strange as it sounds I would have a tough time staying hard with the on and off nature of the activities and all the naked dudes around. Originally Posted by ND
i have had many duos fmf and all went well. i have been part of 2 gb 1 was 1 girl 10-12 guys coming and going other was 2 girls 8-10 guys on and off [ in more ways than 1].

the duos always went well and i was up for the activities. the gang bangs being largely a sausage fest augmented by 1 or 2 girls left me a little soft at times. the one i simply could not get aroused the other got up enuff to participate but wasnt my best foot [ ok 6 inches] forward.

im happy i tried but probably wont do again.

as for the original poster get 6-8 guys to commit and realize it will probably net you 2-3 who are ready willing AND able. with your participation should be a great first adventure
Hey there. My husband and I host and participate in GBs in Vegas and have had 50/50 luck.

I absolutely advise NOT surprising her. I mean how would you reacte if you had a ton of men to service without prior knowledge? Lol. Probably won't go well. Also, sometime fantasy should just stay a Fantasy and other times it worked out and you may find a new kink. My husband and I are and have been very active Kinksters since way back in the day. Together and separate. We've each dommed/subbed before but as a couple cuck/cuckoldress works quite well for us. Gangbangs kind of just became a part of that.

The only thing that sucks is I would love other girls to join but apparently I'm one of the few that isn't 100 and 300 pounds. You'd think she would have her pick but if she is like me , shell be extra picky lol. I screen very well and weed out alot of bullshit. You'll find there is a high flake rate. Here in Vegas there is a gangbang group so I call up my friend who runs it and will set something up. You're area may also have one and I found mine on FET life. I would start there or also collarspace.
Good luck.
Maddy is right... sometimes a fantasy is best left that way. Most of the GBs I've been involved with did not turn out like they do "in the movies." Word to the wise..... start small and make sure she knows its going to happen. Otherwise, you wont be getting laid for the next month!
Yea..i forgot about the flakes.
Now after reading a few commnts and thiking it might be a slow process.

Another thing she mentioned is being a sub.kinda want to read up on being the dom and learning a bit more and slowly give her new experiences and well as for me.

Also,she gets pretty turned on about being in a orgy,just being like at a orgy party and letting loose.this was another fantasy she mentioned.

I thought about getting a membership at a swing club to she what she thinks.just go and get feelers.
Theres one in the austin area i beleive.

And yes she was kinda picky about the guy when we had the mfm.
She didnt know weather to get somone we knew,or didnt know,etc.we talked about it for a while.

And as for the surprize about thw gang bang.i did mention that i would surprize her,but not telling her when.

And i dont think she can go over a week with out cock.she usally complains after a few days.saying its been a while.lol.
She gets horny over alot of things.
If i put her in her place after arguing,a simple touch on her neck,
I got her weak in the knees a few weeks ago running the tip of a screwdriver on her back lmao.
I was just bullshitting with her too.was fixing somthing she was cooking dinner and went behind her and ran it on her.

I kind of want go try somthing new with her tonight.but we will see how it goes.
My wife and I enjoyed MFM many times. Once she had 3 guys, and preferred to go back to just MFM, 2 guys...
After an hour or so of steady pounding, sucking and other fun things, she gets tired and her pussy starts getting dry and uncomfortable.
There are many lifestyle (swinger) parties in the Houston area. These are different than going to lifestyle clubs. There are a few that not only have orgy type parties but also gangbang parties. I would suggest if she was interested in a gangbang try one of these parties. You both can decide whether she sleeps with one guy or 10 guys, including race.
Of course, if she decides it's not for her, y'all can always just watch. They are not difficult to find if you use lifestyle websites. I don't know if I can name them. If you're interested p.m. me and I'll be more than happy to give you more information.

XOXO
-A
FetLife.
Search Houston groups.
Thanks for the info.
Ill look into some of the sites.
But it might take a few days on my "free" time.

Hopfully i can can help her push her sexual limits to the top.

Last night i taped her mouth and arms and used that screw driver on her body while having sex.also took out her dildos and massager for a bit.
Good luck. Exploring with your lover is always a great sign to a healthy/sexy relationship. It's so fun trying and experimenting with new places and people. Personally, we don't fuck our friends. It works for some people but we have very few limits so friends are where we draw the line.

The club membership will be a good idea to see what kind of variety and cover any off nights thy may have.
Collettes here in Dallas is a swing club which on certain evenings allows single males to enter. I've only been on couples nights and the F to F factor is high. Women love to play with each other, and I believe this to be a standard within the lifestyle.

It might be worth a ' shopping trip " to Dallas, hit the club on a single males night, and take a look around. If anything, the sexual atmosphere will be arousing and you a with your wife can explore some exhibitionism / public play ! Additionally, you will have a chance to visit with potential cocksmen for your wife's approval / comfort level.

I have a female fuck buddy who is game for a gang bang. Her number is 5 ! She is older, has been repressed sexually for her life, and is only now wildly exploring her inner slut. We intend to hit Collette's in the future to explore her fantasy becoming a reality.

BRING CONDOMS !!! LOL !
you could try Lido's theater in Dallas. It's got private areas and common areas, with just couples or on a different level (literally) she could have her pick of men, then adjourn to a private play area..
Available in South Austin