SA Streetwalkers

Used to be a streetwalker thread here for updates on the latest.

Any info on this at all?
I'm not sure where to place this topic. Please advise / revise as needed.

There used to be a main topic like this before the big take town. There would be reviews etc...

I know this is not the most optimum way of hobbying, but I'm guessing there are a few that may appreciate the info and/or potential opportunity.

I'm also aware that it may be possible that the associated risks with streetwalkers may also present to high of a risk for the site here.

Just curious what it's like out there and where these days.
It was “other reviews/discussion” — no longer a topic
It was where SW and Moco reviews were primarily located
  • SARR
  • 02-16-2019, 04:53 PM
I've been off the forum for a bit and am curious as well. No mention of Moco since Dec 18. is it now verboten or what?
Any update on this? Still not a new section for sw hobbiests.
A moco section was fun!
Now those were the days! Lot of fish in the pond.
Yes ,those were definitely the good days.
Joined moco the other day. Not much of quality, and still no meet ups. Lot of email for verification crap.
Id be scared to pick up a SW. i do marketing and spend alot of time behind windshield. So when im bored i cut down through culebra and commerce areas to get from downtown to med center. I have seen some pretty and scary girls. But so many times i have seen busts going down. And the car never looks like a cop car. I have seen crappy toyota truck before, honda civic, nissan 380z. These cops in the high prostitute areas are sneaky as hell watching these girls. Just to risky for me
Cops occasionally do the decoy thing too, to snare a few johns. Remember, just the verbal agreement of sexual activity for money is enough to get busted.