Guys sending unsolicited D pics

Hey all!

First of all, Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great holiday season!

So 5 days ago, I received a lovely D pic, well two of them from a random email, not from a friend. So in return, since we were sharing, I sent an explicit male on male money shot back to him. To which he came back 5 days later and says he's going to do something evil to my kids "you worthless, white, flabby whore!"

I'm laughing about this tbh but I think it's hilarious he got THAT mad over a picture. So, it's ok to send me a picture because I'm a "whore", but I can't return the favor? How rude! Lol

I have no problems with my friends sending me pics if they should so choose. But don't do it if we haven't met guys. That's just weird. And you might not like what I send back.

Love yall!

Xo,

Evelyn
You could always forward them to their mother.
Ol’ junk mail...lol
They were all well received.

If any lady does want to take a look at what Ol' JS is workin' with just hit me by PM with a number to text it to you at...

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
How would I know their mother? Lol protonmail email.
I know its annoying..
I don't get them often, thank God. Lol His response was HILARIOUS to me though. Butt hurt much?
I've always felt that guys who send dick photos are a special kind of stupid............and needy in a pretty sick way.....but...then, I am a person who loves the hobby and who am I to judge.............LOL
There's a screenshot of a chat conversation out there where some asshole sent a random dick pic, and the woman responded along the lines, "Ew, did you just send me a picture of a child's penis? I should report you to the fbi for that." Always liked that one.
That's news to me. It looks like I missed the fun shit again!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Maybe I'm from the wrong generation, but I just don't get the whole "D pic" thing. I was chatting online on a dating site and the woman said, "Please, no dick pics!" I just had to laugh. It really never occurred to me to send one. I asked, "is that even a 'thing'?"
Technically, it might be considered harassment. SAPD has a victim report packet you can find on the internet.
...but i doubt that anyone in our community, would want to open up that can of worms.

im sure that many of the ladies have to put up with a lot bs on occasion. i think that the OP offered up a entertaining solution, but had she just ignored the audaciousness of the d-pic sender, she could of avoided his ugly reply.

ijs,

HF

Technically, it might be considered harassment. SAPD has a victim report packet you can find on the internet. Originally Posted by Redwood_Grove
true

I don't have a zoom lens, so no D picks from me.