Encounter - Waited 30 minutes for nothing

Date: 01/02/2019
Name: Trippplextc8
Phone: called and text 210-987-1702 After pm exchanges (multiple)
Email Address: Trippplextc8@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=388303
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Off I-10 near the big bank.
Activities: Waited in the parking lot of area for 30 minutes. She never texted or called back.BUT....I saved 15% while I was waiting by switching to Geico.
Hair Length and Color: Never saw her.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We exchanged pm convos, then text messages. She gave me the time and address and I went there. That was the last message I got from her. I continued to wait (11:40a until 11:55am) then sent a text asking if everything was ok or did I need to reschedule our visit.....no reply. No Trippplextc for me. Proposed an hour invite so I had a lot of time to waste.....not. Finally left at 12:15pm and had a very nice lunch. Lol.
Recommendation: No
  • Mokoa
  • 01-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Nothing took place.

Moved to the proper forum.
Why is this still here?
Obviously I have been around awhile and I don't do this. Something obviously came up...which happens. It's not my style. So why if nothing happened except an emergency on my part is this still here?
It's a review of a purported attempted encounter... It's permanent.
Obviously I have been around awhile and I don't do this. Something obviously came up...which happens. It's not my style. So why if nothing happened except an emergency on my part is this still here? Originally Posted by trippplextc8
Its still here because it happened. You confirmed it happened.

But don't freak out about it, this post will fade away over time. If 'its not your style' as you say then it will soon be forgotten.
He didn't even have my location. I cannot wait til client reviews come out! It's going to be so fun to put every bullshit thing out there. You can't write a review for no session. I guess, another part of great eccie. So Everytime a girl gets stood up, we will be able to post a review when the client one opens up? Cant wait. Who cares if they get called in or who cares if theyre not able to break free from work yet, or just got into an accident.... Don't care, review is happening cause if we can't make mistakes neither can u. I'm not happy obviously, I guess it will fade...lol
The point is he never saw me.
The point is he never saw me. Originally Posted by trippplextc8
The point is you didn't hold up your end. The bigger point is you acted unprofessionally by not cancelling or, at a very least, replying to the trick's text.

That you profess amazement at these points may be the biggest point of all.
I get it that the ladies want to have a place to review us....it’s my understanding they don’t. I would welcome that because I think I’d have an easier time getting last minute appts if there were reviews of me on a private provider page. But I get it- that can of worms isn’t happening.

Not trying to start a riot.
When either party has to cancel last minute, a text should be sent. It takes 5 seconds. If you are unconscious, then a text should be sent apologizing ASAP when you wake up.

If for some reason this doesn't happen and the other person makes a NCNS post...then that is a good time to apologize as well.
^^ lmao that's funny

I agree if something came up just let them know don't ignore them. Especially if it was a pre-planned visit
The only time I believe in ghosting is when there appears to be a legitimate security risk.
I did let him know. As soon as I was to my phone. It don't matter. A whiney ass man like that I'm not interested in anyway. I did give him notice asap tho. He never even had a confirmed appointment. That's what I don't get. He just shows up after asking what area I'm in and I'm supposed to oblige? No. If ever man showed up to you round about location and never confirmed you'd see him, thats not my problem. If he waited around my location area to see me without consent what that my issue? I don't owe him no explaining. But to each their own opinion.
^^ lmao that's funny

I agree if something came up just let them know don't ignore them. Especially if it was a pre-planned visit Originally Posted by Princess Kimber
It wasn't. He asked where about was I located. Noone confirmed meeting.