Doc's Hypocritical and Ungentlemanly Ways:

What has ECCIE's favorite low-down whore-thievin' bareback-pressurin' no-account varmint cocksucker been up to lately?

Maybe he has reformed. It happens. It is a new year -- has the skunk changed his stripe?

Ladies: firsthand accounts will be applauded; second and third-hand as well! Gents: rumours and innuendo also welcome. All: feel free to revisit a favorite transgression from the past.
Hell, the points will be worth it in THIS thread!!

Ol doc has been ass kissing the powers that be on THAT other site. He wants to be a mod. Sooooooooooo bad!
Go and look at all the new WW posts over there and you will find ol' doc offer'n a howdy to all the new gals.. You know the ones that don't know of the many alerts and discussions on him!
Be careful! None of us want to be put on ol' docs ignore list??

PreciousB will be to busy reading his copy of My friend doc holiday to respond in this thread!

Sorry PB, i couldn't resist!
Please vote this a 5 star thread as it is the best that has been posted in a very long time..
��������������
Hell, the points will be worth it in THIS thread!!

Ol doc has been ass kissing the powers that be on THAT other site. He wants to be a mod. Sooooooooooo bad!
Go and look at all the new WW posts over there and you will find ol' doc offer'n a howdy to all the new gals.. You know the ones that don't know of the many alerts and discussions on him!
Be careful! None of us want to be put on ol' docs ignore list??

PreciousB will be to busy reading his copy of My friend doc holiday to respond in this thread!

Sorry PB, i couldn't resist! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thank you for your contribution, Miss wd. Although I'm not all that familiar with "that other site," I am not surprised by your report.
I have no dog in this fight except to say that I’ve read a few ‘choice’ posts on that site. I don’t hobby frequently enough to have rapport with people to be involved in these conversations, but I lurk— and have lurked in these forums for years....so yea- where there is smoke, there’s fire.
^^ LOL
  • gc161
  • 01-11-2019, 02:03 AM
Please vote this a 5 star thread as it is the best that has been posted in a very long time.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Tell me why you were banned from o2; I'll consider a five star review.
Tell me why you were banned from o2; I'll consider a five star review. Originally Posted by haroldlauder
The plot thickens.
Called ck out on hypocrisy and fairness! Got tired of it and told ck fu!
There is a whole lot of the same from others going on!
For years ck has been asked for the rules to be posted on his site with no helpful response! Now there is a new thread asking for those rules to be posted ! Still the usual response! Blah blah blah! Those unwritten rules are being enforced selectively! How respectful is that! A site that regurgitates that word respect without knowing the true definition! However thats O.K.. I still have my other pa handle over there!
Now this is all off topic! Lets get back to this thread about Col. Sanders doc holiday!!!!!!!
Some of the best warnings on ol' doc have been posted by the beautiful ladies Slave G. and Ms. Fran.. They're easy to find and good reads!
Some of the best warnings on ol' doc have been posted by the beautiful ladies Slave G. and Ms. Fran.. They're easy to find and good reads! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm intrigued.

Do you suppose one, or both, of those fine ladies might venture hither to retell their tales? Some songs need singing over and over again, no?

Ladies' safety is at issue.
I'm intrigued.

Do you suppose one, or both, of those fine ladies might venture hither to retell their tales? Some songs need singing over and over again, no?

Ladies' safety is at issue. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

There are many more than those 2, although they seem to really affect doc's mood the most!! haha
Some of the best warnings on ol' doc have been posted by the beautiful ladies Slave G. and Ms. Fran.. They're easy to find and good reads! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ahhh... Thank you Sweetheart 😘

Sooo... I watched Doc Holiday for awhile before ever having any sort of interaction with him... I had read the warnings about his attempts to pressure the young ladies into having BBFS in exchange for a "MOCK RELATIONSHIP" with him... He was promising these young ladies a semi private relationship in exchange for discounted sessions and BBFS... Smdh...and sadly, quite a few ladies fell for his spill...

I didn't become involved until he SHORTED a strong willed provider by the name of Ms. Francesca. Ms. F and I were hardly friends at the time that this happened...

Like many people on this board... I initially just asked him WHAT happened to the money and why did he SHORT Ms. F? He became belligerent and hostile and he decided to send me a threatening pm. He made it known in this pm that he THOUGHT he knew where my in call was LOCATED and that I should be careful... He also made false allegations in regards to Ms. F that could have severely hurt Ms. F 's business...

At that point I rtm'd the pm and Doc Holidays 3 days as mod ended... The mod who had nominated him as mod apologized to me because like a lot of people he did not realize just how malicious this man could be.

The warnings continue to grow on multiple sites about his behavior... Yes, he has a few token ladies that have fallen for his pompous I am the KING of Kentucky fried chicken attitude...it's a shame and I feel sorry for the ladies that he has manipulated and taken advantage of...

He's a predator and he picks ladies that are more likely to acquiesce to his unique form of manipulation...

Your disgusted slave,

Guinevere
Ouch! Nothing like first hand knowledge!

Thank you Slave G. for sharing!!