Rude?? Or am I overreacting?

So I send a text to a provider from the SNATCH thread seeing if she’s still available, she responds that she is, so I ask about rates (not in a weird, dumbass way or anything, kept it discreet.) she responds with her rates, then another text saying ‘but I know if you have to ask you can’t afford me.’

First of all, I’m literally trying to give you my money, and this is how you wanna start off a conversation?? By implying that me asking has more to do with ‘can I afford it’ rather than ‘how much should I withdraw?’ If I cared that much about the money I’d use my own hands for free and get the same effect with less drama.

It’s not just the new regulations that are making this a tough hobby, it’s bad-attitude providers like this one. I won’t mention her handle because I’m not entirely clear on rules/if this is the right place for it, but if she reads this she’ll know who she is.
Maybe you can’t take or don’t know what a joke is? Some of the providers here have a good sense of humor and some are BSC......without her name this your post is pointless
Let me guess shes a new provider huh
Sounds like a case of Golden Pussy Syndrome.
You can post her handle but you cannot post the actual pm's emails tweets etc.. between you 2.
She was flirting with you. You already had the rate.
You should have replied, “I need to know so I get the correct amount from the ATM.” That way it throws it back to her
Yes post handle so i can avoid her....
... I won’t mention her handle because I’m not entirely clear on rules ... Originally Posted by BigRedBexar
The rules are you CAN NOT post the private messages exchanged between members. You CAN post what was discussed.

You SHOULD post the name of this rank amateur. You'd be doing the whole community a service.
Texting and PM’s are just words without facial expression and body language. This is a fun place so always stay positive and assume the best until proven otherwise.
next time that happens, reply “no baby, i have plenty of cash. it’s just that i just prefer to avoid paying more than what is necessary. thanks for sending me ur donation requirements...ur cheap enough, but im actually looking to splurge on myself today. how about i hit u up another time when im short in cash?”
I have said it once, or twice. OK! I have said it many times!

It might have been you. Or him.

******You/he- does not represent necessarily YOU*******

In my defence:

1. I was driving in the car, got message, responded ASAP. Provoking jokingly, snappy and with a smile. I like doing it.

2. Donation requirement is posted on my/her bio, and if you/he/she is asking on the sms, it means that you have gotten my phone number after the verification process and back-and-forth emailing for few days. You should know the rate before you ask for verification, otherwise it appears as a hustle.

3. That was first message ever, that you/he texted to me, after few days on email.

4. I have read your/his sms while driving and confused you/his handle with you/him. True story. Answered to the guy, who I met for coffee to verify him all the way in SA. I got tired to be hustled by him on date, time and his crazy rules and rebuffed this sms with "you can't afford if asking."

I have apologized BCD. I have explained about the misunderstanding.

And if you/he would have sent me an sms or pm with a thank you note, I would have responded and done something super special for your/his visit next time.

In any case,
Read girls bio, before asking question. Chances are she has answered all of your question a million times. You might got lucky, because she has answered politely, and answered at all, to the question: "How Much?"

I no longer answer any questions, if I have answered them on my bio.

.....this complaint is maybe not about me, but, it is about me.

My 2c.
blah blah blah
2. Donation requirement is posted on my/her bio,
blah blah Originally Posted by Alexandra Sand

There is no donation requirement listed on your bio page.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=464355
Yeah, that is kinda rude. I would have taken it as such.

:/
So I send a text to a provider from the SNATCH thread seeing if she’s still available,

But, imo, since OP did not mention that sending the provider a PM, my assumption is he likely did not.

Best "connecting" practice, imo, is never send a blind text (a number she won't recognize) without also sending a PM (a handle she will be able to relate to) unless you expect a possible negative or even a zero response.

Always I advise ladies (and gents) when communicating via text to either lead with or immediately back up the text with a confirming pm to avoid missing communications.

ijs