No Daty no date?

Ladiers or Gents ...Do you prefer it or does it matter?
Do you prefer it? Definitely.

Does it matter? Definitely.

Especially if the Lady is orgasmic.

Multi-orgasmic is better.

Strong vice lock thighs are even better.
Its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't imagine a date without it, especially since I enjoy it more than pinto beans and corn bread.
I can't imagine a date without it, especially since I enjoy it more than pinto beans and corn bread. Originally Posted by Abe Normal
and how much do you enjoy pinto beans and cornbread ?
I personally LOVE DATY!!! Giving and Recieving!!
I'm beginning to change my mind about dates. I think whether or not we will click on a personal level is the most important thing.

DATY? Sure, I enjoy this activity very much. But I think we'll both enjoy it more if we click.
Click, click, click, lick, lick, lick, I love DATY
It's not the act itself that I prefer.

If I am going to see a woman, it is because I genuinely like her as a person. The fact she is a provider is irrelevant.

Well, if I like her, I see things as more reciprocal. She's not really there to "service" me. She has the same right as any other woman to say no to particular things, etc.

But with only one exception not germane to the current discussion, she also has the same rights as a civie woman I took out on a date -- which means she has a right to all the kindness, consideration and attention a woman would ordinarily expect on such an occasion. If I weren't disposed to render such attentions, what would be the point?

Because I genuinely like her, I want her to enjoy our time together as much as I do.

What will it take for her to enjoy our time together as much as I do?

Maybe it is a full or part-body massage. Maybe it is daty. Maybe it is conversation. Who knows?

When I finish a date, I like to be confident that the woman's overall enjoyment of our time together is genuine, and that she may have benefited from that time in more than just a pecuniary way.

Frankly, because women are so psychosexually complex, even if I were the most amazing lover ever -- and I am quite sure that I am not -- I cannot be confident that there is anything I can do specifically in the sexual realm that would contribute to a woman's enjoyment of the time.

But I prefer dates to encompass more than merely sex because, again, if I see a woman it is because I like her. So I can be reasonably certain that within the compass of the date as a whole, the woman enjoyed our time together.

So my overall focus really is the woman as a whole; and that MAY manifest in certain sex acts IF the woman is disposed, amenable, and stands better than even odds of enjoying them to some reasonable degree. But it could just as easily mean a hand massage.

However, even though I am not focused on the particular sex act of DATY, the fact that a woman does not accept it could in some cases be a red flag to me. It could be an indication of a woman who will "service" me. While that is a perfectly fine business model, it's not my particular cup of tea.
If she doesn't allow daty I won't date her
  • Paven
  • 02-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Yes, but only if he's clean shaven no crunchy stubble lol. Also he MUST know what he is doing. Making his tongue flat and licking along my walls up and down and over my clit will make me hit the ceiling like a cat! I hate my clit being sucked on it's not a baby bottle lol.
Although there are specific physical characteristics and other attributes that I hope to find in a companion, it is very important to me as well that she is someone who, based on all available data, I believe I would genuinely like as a person, had circumstances permitted us to meet in another context. It lends a far greater sense of authenticity to the overall experience.
Yes, but only if he's clean shaven no crunchy stubble lol. Also he MUST know what he is doing. Making his tongue flat and licking along my walls up and down and over my clit will make me hit the ceiling like a cat! I hate my clit being sucked on it's not a baby bottle lol. Originally Posted by Paven
I see a trip to Texas in my future.
  • Paven
  • 02-17-2011, 02:45 PM
I see a trip to Texas in my future. Originally Posted by Bigal103
I love traveling gents .
On a personal level it is very important! I am proud of my oral skills and enjoy showin em off whenever possible. I don't see you ladies just to get my nut and leave, I like a little personal time with you on several different levels. I love DATY and do it as much for me as for you, the taste, texture and variety in vaginas is heaven to me. Nothing gets me aroused quicker than indulging in some DATY or DATO, the perfect aphrodisiac. So if you won't let me indulge I don't care if it's pro or civie lady, I won't come around again.

ps. While I said I was proud of my DATY skills I am still open to taking instruction. Always lookin to hone em even further