unsure but what do you all think????

ok so im chat a lt and everyone knows what i provide through my reviews. so i start chatting with smiley*** and hes starts asking about my rates and services and then asks me if i like doing this and i reply... i love providing for everyone. and he asks how are you going to provide me.... i tell him check my reviews... he replys so tell me.... by this time im skeptical. so i check his profile and he joined a few days ago, says hes located in california, has no posts, threads, or reviews....SO DO YOU THINK HE MIGHT BE A COP???? he tried to set an appointment with me but i dont think im going to but i just want opinions because basically he wanted me to state the exchange of sex and money (which is a no no ) and i didnt so what do you all think? cop or not?
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-19-2011, 12:55 AM
ok so im chat a lt and everyone knows what i provide through my reviews. so i start chatting with smiley*** and hes starts asking about my rates and services and then asks me if i like doing this and i reply... i love providing for everyone. and he asks how are you going to provide me.... i tell him check my reviews... he replys so tell me.... by this time im skeptical. so i check his profile and he joined a few days ago, says hes located in california, has no posts, threads, or reviews....SO DO YOU THINK HE MIGHT BE A COP???? he tried to set an appointment with me but i dont think im going to but i just want opinions because basically he wanted me to state the exchange of sex and money (which is a no no ) and i didnt so what do you all think? cop or not? Originally Posted by Sexy Ashden

Did you screen him? Or even try? I would have at least tried that much before tossing out an accusation of him being a cop. Some guys just don't get "it".

Stick to your rules.. no discussing money and services.. and you should do fine. There is nothing wrong with being overly cautious.
Ask him
well i just want opinions thats all not accusing anyone
Sexy Ashden, I would say to trust your gut feeling.

Obviously there was something about the guy that you did not like and he is new and very few posts. If that makes you feel uncomfortable, then by all means there is no reason for you to see him or give him any additional information. There are lots of guys out there, so not to worry.
He could be a green horn newbie, but most definitely screen him. All of us had to start somewhere and I know how hard it was learning the ropes and getting started. After screening if you still do not feel right about it, stay away. Don't like seeing any of you ladies run any risks. If it doesn't feel right, politiely tell him to go to P411 or some other sight and get set up and then you might consider seeing him.

• coven
  • 02-19-2011, 07:01 AM
Ashden, when I'm in chat and get a PM from someone I don't know the first thing I do is check their profile. If they are new without posts, I'll chat with them but watch what I say. If they've been a member for months, have no reviews, have never posted the red flags start popping up everywhere and I don't really reply to them at all. There is something strange about joining a hobby board, being a member for a few months, never getting/being reviewed and never participating on the boards that screams LE to me when they decide to PM in chat and want to talk details about sessions.

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but better safe than sorry.
NO is always safer then yes....there will be others...don't be afraid to pass on one you don't feel comfortable with, even if you're wrong and you pass up the greatest guy in the world....#2 is one PM away....always err on the safe side!!
Ashden, he did 2 no no's ...PASS on it!!! Better safe than sorry
I agree with you and just say no to meeting up .
I had 3 chat PMs today from guys claiming to be from my area, or visiting soon, and they were wanting to know about providers in my vicinity. To Coven's point, I checked their profiles, and all were new members as of today. No other info. Not even from my area. So I just responded...I don't know what you are talking about. So even us guys need to be aware of suspicious types who are looking for incriminating evidence.
Just say no.
I had 3 chat PMs today from guys claiming to be from my area, or visiting soon, and they were wanting to know about providers in my vicinity. To Coven's point, I checked their profiles, and all were new members as of today. No other info. Not even from my area. So I just responded...I don't know what you are talking about. So even us guys need to be aware of suspicious types who are looking for incriminating evidence. Originally Posted by atlfan999
Good Call Altfan, you never know, gentlemen should be just as cautious as the ladies
I would approach it one way, check the profile, if you don't like what you see, don't answer, ever. No answer,they will move on to someone who will.
I would have just had cybersex with him if I were you...you meet some awesome people like that...

"I put on my robe and wizard hat"...

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew...loodcyber.html