Why was Sixxbach's post in Powder Room removed?

Now, y'all know better than to EVER believe I will keep my mouth shut.

The PR is supposedly no male MOD - he posts, I quote it and six or so posts disappear?

Was I the only one who saw it?

Or just the only one who will question it?
  • Mokoa
  • 02-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Male Mods do not have access to the Powder Room forums. So, I do not see how his post would have appeared there to begin with.

Now, male Mods do have access to the Infoshare forums in the various areas. Are you referring to one of his posts in those forums?
Nope.

I am referring to his post in the one of two open threads within Powder Room.

The one that Fawn removed - along with mine and at least two others - two from the same provider.

You know - she asked "How" and sixx quoted her post and added "I believe St. C said email powder room 2 eccie" and she replied "oh, I didn't see that" and there was one or two posts, then mine quoting sixx asking why is Sixx (but I said Suxx) here and me saying the Ladies are outside their minds to go request (I believe I said beg) access.

So that's 1,2.3.4.4.6 ? or so posts?
Hmmmmmmm, Very concerning to say the least. Esp since he's no longer a Mod. When did his posting in the PR occur?

Nope.

I am referring to his post in the one of two open threads within Powder Room.

The one that Fawn removed - along with mine and at least two others - two from the same provider.

You know - she asked "How" and sixx quoted her post and added "I believe St. C said email powder room 2 eccie" and she replied "oh, I didn't see that" and there was one or two posts, then mine quoting sixx asking why is Sixx (but I said Suxx) here and me saying the Ladies are outside their minds to go request (I believe I said beg) access.

So that's 1,2.3.4.4.6 ? or so posts? Originally Posted by babee
It was removed prior to 8:45, WM and at least 6 posts were replaced with instructions.

I'll remember the provider who he answered in a bit. Didn't really reconize her, but I will remember eventually.
I posted in Likkinikki's thread in a national coed forum called "infoshare". Both you morons should know what you are talking about before driveling....

Sixx
8:45 this evening? That's even more concerning. Given the fact that he's NOT a mod and does NOT have any board privileges to gain access to any of the female forums. Not Info-share nor PR.
And to find out he was in the PR, posting & quoting ladies this evening. Is quite disturbing. I hope the female mods let us know how/why that was allowed to happen.

It was removed prior to 8:45, WM and at least 6 posts were replaced with instructions.

I'll remember the provider who he answered in a bit. Didn't really reconize her, but I will remember eventually. Originally Posted by babee
I am posting from my cell phone with no access to the PR or infoshare. Wicked, you have a history of speaking out of your ass when you are totally clueless. I don't have or would care to have access to your forum. Who the hell would want to read banter from someone like you?

Sixx
But Suxxhole,

I don't have access to InfoShare. How did I see you post in an area that I don't have access to?
First and foremost. Don't disrespect me!!
Secondly, I was talking to the OP and commenting on the issue she put forth. Now if you have something respectful to say. Then do so.
Otherwise do not address me in a shitty disrespectful manner.
It's unwarranted and I won't tolerate it!

I am posting from my cell phone with no access to the PR or infoshare. Wicked, you have a history of speaking out of your ass when you are totally clueless. I don't have or would care to have access to your forum. Who the hell would want to read banter from someone like you?

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
But Suxxhole,

I don't have access to InfoShare. How did I see you post in an area that I don't have access to? Originally Posted by babee
Hooktard,

I have no idead but I don't have access to infoshare or powder room. I hope you and your fellow dummy (wicked milf) can understand that....

Sixx
First and foremost. Don't disrespect me!!
Secondly, I was talking to the OP and commenting on the issue she put forth. Now if you have something respectful to say. Then do so.
Otherwise do not address me in a shitty disrespectful manner.
It's unwarranted and I won't tolerate it! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You made a false accusation, so I addressed it. You and babee are trying to spread false rumors with your comments. I won't tolerate false rumors being spread about me.

Sixx
We're not in Austin!! Your lack of respect & name calling won't be tolerated!!

Hooktard,

I have no idead but I don't have access to infoshare or powder room. I hope you and your fellow dummy (wicked milf) can understand that....

You made a false accusation, so I addressed it. You and babee are trying to spread false rumors with your comments. I won't tolerate false rumors being spread about me.

Now tell me where I made any such false allegations and spreading false rumors against you? Not once did I do anything of the kind. Therefore, YOUR allegations of such is false!!
I was addressing the OP and what she put forth.
I posted in Likkinikki's thread in a national coed forum called "infoshare". ....

Hooktard,

......I don't have access to infoshare or powder room.....

We call that "IDJIT" in Tennessee. They call it Sixxbach everywhere else.