Hillary has another opponent (besides Joe)

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...im_770841.html#

As I have said previously, Hillary will not get the nomination. The democrats either fear or hate her, the ones who don't remember her time in office (LOL) will now have to defend her failure as Secretary of State.
  • CJ7
  • 12-16-2013, 11:19 AM
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...im_770841.html#

As I have said previously, Hillary will not get the nomination. The democrats either fear or hate her, the ones who don't remember her time in office (LOL) will now have to defend her failure as Secretary of State. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

as I have said previously, you say so much shit nobody pays attention to you
Another non response...tells me that I'm right again about how the rank and file democrat feels.
  • CJ7
  • 12-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Another non response...tells me that I'm right again about how the rank and file democrat feels. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
you post another opinion based on speculation, and expect some sort of response?

then here ya go ..

IMO, Hildabeast will not only get the nomination, but win the general election in 2016
Everything is speculation until it happens nimrod. Wasn't Hillary supposed to get the nomination in 2008? What happened? Your first response was a non response. Does it always take you two times to do anything?
  • CJ7
  • 12-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Everything is speculation until it happens nimrod. Wasn't Hillary supposed to get the nomination in 2008? What happened? Your first response was a non response. Does it always take you two times to do anything? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Brian Schweitzer
Another non response...tells me that I'm right again about how the rank and file democrat feels. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just to clue you in there Dunce-Boy.....the person who needs to continuously declare himself to be right....usually ain't.....now, you head back to the boys' locker room to swab out the urinals per your evening janitorial routine. And remember: don't eat the big white pill.
No other candidate will be taken seriously as long as the "Big Dog" is in the room.
  • BJerk
  • 12-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Hillary will ignore him for now - she will win later.
  • Old-T
  • 12-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Not necessarily. It could just mean that the majority of rank and file dems:

1) Haven't seriously thought about it yet (likely true)

and

2) Are not posters here (certainly true).
How many points did Anthony Weiner win the election by? He started out as the front runner didn't he? So how much did he win by? It would just be speculation to say that maybe someone else would beat Weiner.
you post another opinion based on speculation, and expect some sort of response?

IMO, Hildabeast will not only get the nomination, but win the general election in 2016 Originally Posted by CJ7
So you post another opinion based on speculation, and expect NO RESPONSE?

Anyone who predicts HILLARIOUS (or anyone else) winning in 2016 ... is guessing ...

.. unless they desire to "upgrade" their opinion to "speculation," .. which includes

whether she will even be alive in November 2016.
The feminists will love Hillary, she didn't put out and did not care that old Bill dipped his pen in every inkwell he could.
The gay-feminists will love Hillary, she didn't put out and did not care that old Bill dipped his pen in every inkwell he could. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Fixed it for you.