NSA violates your constitutional rights

So says a federal judge in reference to the bulk harvesting of personal communications in violation of the 4th Amendment.
It is about time we stop the growth of the NSA and it's intrusion into our personal lives.
The Patriot Act is 2nd only to the Affordable Care ACT as the worst legislation to ever come out of the federal government.
You trying to gloss it over pups?
It's about time! Kudos to the judge!

Now watch the Obama Administration TOTALLY IGNORE the judge and do nothing to rein in the NSA until this reaches the SCOTUS.
Justice Department is working on appeals. I thought they took an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution but I suppose it is just another lie from this administration.
History will prove Snowden is a patriotic whistleblower......he deserves ti have all charges against him dropped.
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2013, 06:55 AM
History will prove Snowden is a patriotic whistleblower......he deserves ti have all charges against him dropped. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He will be a hero to some...until another 9/11.

Who do you admire more Manning or Snowden?
If we have another 9/11 it won't be because of Snowden; but because of Obama's (and others) reluctance to act against Islamic extremism.

In the same way Clinton ignored the early warning signs prior to 9/11 .

He will be a hero to some...until another 9/11.

Who do you admire more Manning or Snowden? Originally Posted by WTF
Boy am I getting sick of being told how to live in the 21st Century by a bunch of dudes who didn't have I door plumbing!

Of course, I sometimes need to remind myself that a lot of you knuckledraggers don't have indoor plumbing either.
If we have another 9/11 it won't be because of Snowden; but because of Obama's (and others) reluctance to act against Islamic extremism.

In the same way Clinton ignored the early warning signs prior to 9/11 . Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Or how everyone ignored prior to 911 right teach? Who was in office then?
Boy am I getting sick of being told how to live in the 21st Century by a bunch of dudes ....... . Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Or how everyone ignored prior to 911 right teach? Who was in office then? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That was then ... this is now!

Like dipshit did when he mentioned Clinton? With you in command of the ship I can see why it ran aground ass hole...
Low information DemoKKKrat voters will go along with anything...