Instead of Cash Payments....

I'll take Monthule

http://www.sylvie-monthule.us/

One or two of each please.
Interesting jewelry. Very creative and innovative and HOT as well!!!
that is a cool site. i have no plans to pierce my navel, but i love the idea of clip-on navel jewelry. i'll need to look into that.
Totally hot until I clicked on the anal jewelry. They really need to warn you that it isn’t of a beautiful, smooth woman’s ass instead of a hairy – I mean monkey hairy – man’s ass!
lol, that's hot!
Oh. My. God.

Just wonderful!!!
I know Elizabeth. That's the lady I was looking for when I told you about nip huggers (how are those working out for you btw?)

I'm crushing on her fairy and flower gstrings. The two that don't have nip/necklace accessories of course. Life is never easy is it?
So Ladies, what do you think of the man's Jewerly on this website? Would you like YOUR man to wear it, or is it to femine?
Totally hot until I clicked on the anal jewelry. They really need to warn you that it isn’t of a beautiful, smooth woman’s ass instead of a hairy – I mean monkey hairy – man’s ass! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Olivia,

I had to look. I LIKED the hairy man's bottom! (But I have always fully admitted to a slight hair fetish. I like hair!)

I LOVED the men's jewelry. I'd like to see it worn and pull it out. Very sexy.

Some of the female jewelry is enough to make me swoon, even though some of it (the gold and silver g-strings for example) just wouldn't work with my figure. And my stomach.

But other then that? Jeez. One could spend a small fortune on that site if so inclined.

Thanks for sharing this Babee. It's been a damn long time that I've looked at something (with the exception of men) and just gone "Aaahhhh...".

Elisabeth

P.S. The nipple huggers. Well, I haven't worn them for a client. I've THOUGHT about it and then forget. My roomie tried them on and they looked great. I just haven't done anything with them. Shame on me!
anyone have experience with a clip-on navel ring? i'd like to get one, but wonder how dependable it would be to stay put
Oh my HELL, there is some amazing stuff here .... I love the one that is laced across the 2 sides like a corset ....

And the insertables, wow!

Thank you Oh oh oh Olivia for the anal jewelry warning....

PPE
Missy, I've done the glue on jewels for shoots. Gold flakes, sequins and jewels with liquid latex. It looks very hot. Then you move.

I've known people who used the clip on navel rings. Seems to be hit and miss.

Yes, I like the men's. But not the one with all the dangle bits. Distracts instead of accentuates the dangly bits. The scrotum shields and the penile guards, very nice. So different from leather or chrome.