Biggest Turn On?

I've had partners ask me from time to time what turns me on about D/s play. They've been a bit surprised when I tell them: The level of trust the sub puts in me. When a woman is willing to let me tie her down, blindfold her, and use various potentially harmful items on her, having utter confidence that I will keep her safe and release her immediately if she says the word--that is the biggest turn on in the world.

I'm interested to know what brings others back to this type of play--both Dom/mes and subs.
The biggest turn on for me is when my partner is turned on. I think that's just a more general way of saying what Gryphon has just said.
My natural tendency is to be submissive. I love the feeling of just letting go and trying new things that I would never have thought up on my own. The mental side of just letting go is as freeing as it is relaxing.

I also do light domination which I really enjoy also. I love watching my partner quiver with delight when I drag my hair across a freshly paddled bottom or twisting my cloths pins with hooks on the end until they whimper! I love it. It turns me on. Since I’m really a domme I’m really not even qualified to bring someone anywhere near their safe word.
my biggest turn on?

Watching for the pleasure signs to appear....the sheen of perspiration popping out on the forehead; the slight hitch in the breathing when I lean in close; seeing the anticipation in their eyes; the blush of crimson across the chest; the knowledge I am taking my partner on a journey of her choosing and the trust instilled in me to provide that journey.....very erotic.....
Anyone who enjoys their own sexuality and who also let's me enjoy mine.
Is the blindfold purely for her, or does it also help you because you don't see fearful expressions?

I've had partners ask me from time to time what turns me on about D/s play. They've been a bit surprised when I tell them: The level of trust the sub puts in me. When a woman is willing to let me tie her down, blindfold her, and use various potentially harmful items on her, having utter confidence that I will keep her safe and release her immediately if she says the word--that is the biggest turn on in the world.

I'm interested to know what brings others back to this type of play--both Dom/mes and subs. Originally Posted by Gryphon
.. But for me the biggest turn on is to be teased and kissed.. I love it when I can feel breath against my skin.. anywhere on my body.. when my arms are lifted above my head and head and just kissed and teased.. it makes my entire body quiver and shake..
I just LOVE it..
The biggest turn on is to enjoy a level of trust with someone that you can totally let go when playing. That means they trust you to tallow them to tie you up and have their way with you and vice versa. Watching someone have no control and totally letting go is amazing.
For me it is also the Trust.

Allowed to see what tools, toys and implements will be used on me. Then restrained and blindfolded brings on the acts of surprise.
Not knowing when or what will come next. Will it be a soft touch, a tender kiss or a stern smack? Followed by something hot or cold, sticky or solid? The feeling of anticipation builds, causing shortness of breath, a racing heart and your mind to be set FREE!
Knowing that Dom will never allow anything bad to happen to you, that he will bring no true harm to you, and even comfort you in the end can just send me over the top.

(clicks her heels 3 times and says) There's no place like subspace, There's no place like subspace, There's no place like subspace.
Enthusiasm, vulnerability, trust, experimenting, passion, mutual enjoyment.

Too many activities to really list. But when the lady I'm with gets really turned on, it really takes me higher.
attitude/enthusiasm/confidence
i definitely agree about attitude and confidence. i am a pleaser so i love making the person i'm with get off. and of course it is a huge turn on for me to have the person i'm with treat me like the naughty girl that i am.
Is the blindfold purely for her, or does it also help you because you don't see fearful expressions? Originally Posted by anova444
The blindfold is a sensory deprivation tool. If she doesn't know what's coming next it heightens her level of sexual tension and ultimately helps her to stop trying to anticipate and just be in the moment. It also allows me to play mind games. For instance, letting her feel the heat coming off a candle, then dripping water from the ice cube in my other hand over her nipples...

Not being able to see the look in her eyes is the tradeoff for that. Of course, if there are going to be any fearful expressions they would likely come when I make her lay out the equipment. She sees everything that I might potentially use and I make it clear that she can set limits ahead of time. So there shouldn't be true fear, only nervous anticipation.
For me it is also the Trust.

Allowed to see what tools, toys and implements will but used on me. Then restrained and blindfolded brings on the acts of surprise.
Not knowing when or what will come next. Will it be a soft touch, a tender kiss or a stern smack? Followed but something hot or cold, sticky or solid? The feeling of anticipation builds, causing shortness of breath, a racing heart and your mind to be set FREE!
Knowing that Dom will never allow anything bad to happen to you, that he will bring no true harm to you, and even comfort you in the end can just send me over the top.

(clicks her heels 3 times and says) There's no place like subspace, There's no place like subspace, There's no place like subspace. Originally Posted by TexasStarr
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! The thrill has to be there for both, otherwise it's no fun.
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! The thrill has to be there for both, otherwise it's no fun. Originally Posted by Gryphon

Gryphon Sir... I believe we are on the same wave link. When shall I start packing for my trip, Sir?