Vampire fetish

Please tell me I'm not the only one with this kink.

When I'm with a provider Irealy know and feel comfortable with,
I like to get into this role-laying scenario where she is a Vampire and I am her prey. I like for her to bite me, fairly hard, on the neck. No blood, mind you, just a good hard bite, and some suction, I guess like a realy intense hickey.. Sometimes I like it on other body parts as well. She will be giving me fellatio, and when I least expect it, Chomp!, and then she continues. It makes the fellatio realy intense for me, because I dont know what is going to happen next.

Any other guys get into this, or am I just a freak?

Any ladies get requests for this, or are into doing this?

I also enjoy the fingernails scratching down my back at the moment of my climax when doing it in missionary position.
  • thx
  • 06-20-2010, 11:24 PM
fwiw, I don't consider it freaky nor scary.
hmmm interesting!! I love vampires...my living room is decoratedvampire theme{Now I just need to find a coffin for a coffee table..lol}

I would be cool with that fetish
Get the deluxe model because you know someone ask to do it in the coffin........
It's a pretty common fantasy--just look at the success of True Blood and the Twilight series. Most people don't act out fantasies like that, but that's their loss.
I get vampire seductress requests time to time I suppose because of my look. I love that role play as I do many kinds, It's always fun to try different things
Oh yes...I have a big time vampire fetish! I want to get my teeth altered, and dress up in latex and goth all of the time. My parents embaressed the hell out of me, so that stops me from decorating my entire house like a vampires lair! My kiddos would die of embaressment. I like to bite in the heat of the moment. I have dreams about vampire sex all of the time. I am in love with a damn character in a book for god sakes, lol! A tattoo artist I met by chance had his teeth filed and his eyes were tattooed with eyeliner. He was very mysterious and charming. I went back the next night to see him just to see what might happen and he threw me on the floor like a rag doll and we had the most intense animalistic freaky sex. Hot damn I want to go to sleep just to dream about that guy! I have a huge crush on anna paquin. I dream about her all the time too, even though she doesn't play a vampire. Supernatural characters have always been a weakness of mine. I could go on and on. Vampires rock!
i can't really say that i have a vampire fetish. however, i am a fan of true blood on hbo. i'm really starting to like the vampire, pam, a lot. they seem to be expanding her role a little more this season. i think she is really hot. i know her character is a lesbian, but maybe she could also go for a girl like me