Forced play

It's nice to know that a lot of women share my fantasy!

"In one study with 141 married women, the most frequently reported fantasies included “being overpowered or forced to surrender,” and “pretending I am doing something wicked or forbidden.”

http://www.scientificamerican.com/bl...l-a-2010-06-22 (article gets intersting about half way down)

I'm not into BDSM or anything that involves pain/violence. I do however, enjoy games where a woman says no vocally, and with her hands/arms, but says YES with her body. Rough play, but nothing painful or that she doesn't enjoy.

Several years ago, while vacationing in Destin, my SO and I watched Unfaithful (Diane Lane/Richard Gere). The movie is pretty erotic and a rough sex scene really got us in the mood. I mentioned my fantasy and she was up for it. We came up with a safe word, just in case, and had our fun. God it was hot, and I'm not sure which one of us enjoyed it more!

We did it several more times at our apartment. She would dress professionally and pretend to show me the apartment as a potential renter. She'd also wear a ring and pretend to be married. She would protest that I needed to stop because she was married. She didn't protest with her body though. Damn I miss that girl!

Any other hobbyists/providers enjoy this type of game with someone they trust?
Gosh. We must be on the same wave length because I almost started a topic in another section about rape. And I'm not trying to cause any issues with the subject because I have personal experience with it but ...

I just love the idea of being out of control with a man. Saying no no no and him saying oh yes. It's very primal and intense.

I like being taken.

That's all for now.

EW
Not exactly the same thing, but I love mild BDSM where the play acting is the women forces me.
Great thread!! Thanks. I could make this really long but I'll keep it short.
My ATF lady shared her fantasy with me after our 4th or 5th meeting...now we do it often (not always). She likes to be cuffed to the bed (she once pulled open one of the rings on a strap during her "big moment"); cuffed to a closet door (I bought those four thingies you put over/under the closet door....there is nothing like teasing a woman with your tongue, vibrator, feather duster, flogger, etc when she is incapacitated); but I think her favorite is for me to handcuff her arms behind her back and pull HARD on her hair while doing it in doggy. Does it for me...and her!!
One of my most adventurous platpals and I were discussing fantasies once, and she mentioned that the rape fantasy was hers. Alas, we never got the chance to explore this scenario.
Great thread!! Thanks. I could make this really long but I'll keep it short.
My ATF lady shared her fantasy with me after our 4th or 5th meeting...now we do it often (not always). She likes to be cuffed to the bed (she once pulled open one of the rings on a strap during her "big moment"); cuffed to a closet door (I bought those four thingies you put over/under the closet door....there is nothing like teasing a woman with your tongue, vibrator, feather duster, flogger, etc when she is incapacitated); but I think her favorite is for me to handcuff her arms behind her back and pull HARD on her hair while doing it in doggy. Does it for me...and her!! Originally Posted by jsparrow
Damn, that would pretty much close the book for me. I'd be loyal and would never see another.
Enjoyed a new scene along these lines with my pet just yesterday:

She arrivead at my house for a dinner & theater date. I gave her some new lingerie & asked her to wear it tonight. She seemed a little put off as I had not bought the lingerie from her favorite (very expensive) purveyor; she put them on none the less.

From opening curtain to standing ovation I played with her through the sheer thong, getting both of us very worked up.

When we arrived home she stripped to just the lingerie & put on her "daddy's girl" collar. Cuffed & bound, I warmed her up with a deerskin flogger before securing her hand and foot to a simple wooden chair. I then proceeded to cut holes in the camisole to free her tits then pinwheeled her nipples, thighs, feet, etc. Finally cut away all of the new intimates from her body & finished with orgasm control/forced orgasm, using her now completely soaked thong as a gag.

Very hot scene and--as she revealed during our aftercare--cutting away brand new lingerie was decedant & completely unexpected. Only then did she understand why they were not the finest finery.
  • Bliss
  • 06-27-2010, 12:15 AM
I could get into this too.....but there would HAVE to be an extreme amount of trust. I get these kinds of requests from guys for a first time appt and I think that is a little much to ask a provider who has never met you. There would need to be some trust built and a very secure comfort level in my opinion.

I love it when my husband just takes it, that is a huge turn on. One time I really took it to the level where I did everything in my power to stop him from doing it, and it turned out to be sooooo erotic.
I could get into this too.....but there would HAVE to be an extreme amount of trust. I get these kinds of requests from guys for a first time appt and I think that is a little much to ask a provider who has never met you. There would need to be some trust built and a very secure comfort level in my opinion. Originally Posted by Bliss
Trust is huge, no question. A definite requirement for this kind of fun . . .

*turning up the ceiling fan after reading this thread*
I just love the idea of being out of control with a man. Saying no no no and him saying oh yes. It's very primal and intense.
Thats way Hot!!!
Im in!!
I feel the same I like being totally out of control with a man!!
Though I might not be the only one who needs a safe word....LOL
mmm Letting go!!
  • Bliss
  • 06-27-2010, 03:29 PM
My safe word is Mickey Mouse
My safe word is Mickey Mouse Originally Posted by Bliss
Donald Duck
I guess its on!!
Just leave Goofy out of it . . .
Fuckin Goofy!!!!