OMG - Is this as hot as I think it is? Alternate bondage materials - TieWraps / String / Chain

ok you better not get any ideas about doing this to me ppe lol VERY HOT but if you do this can i watch ? lol
I'll do it to you.
WOW! Sir, those are awsome pics. Who knew you could so much fun with stuff like that.
  • Jaleh
  • 06-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Wow.. Thats got me all hot & bothered. I may need to take up a new hobby! ;-) If youll show me PPE!
Working from the top down, I am planning to recreate these....

Pick your pic,and we will so do it...

PPE
I call purple string and nails.
The zip ties would be pretty easy... and the teeth would create quite a sensation....
NICE!
i dunno purplepussyeater... some of this looks a little painful... but i suppose that is the point
LE and Military have been using tie wrap restraints for a decade or more... that string thing smacks of Gulliver's Travels... a bit strange for my tastes but hot photos none the less...

H
Hot pics!!!
Bondage on a budget.....it all good does the job.
i do like the ball gag .... hmmmm that one you can use on me.... not to sure about zip ties may have to work our way into it lol
Tie wraps in surgical tubing work well -- now why would I know this?

Have fun everyone,

Flyer
Zip ties are interesting, they really give that hard boiled detective novel feel, just the kind of thing a sadist would carry around in his tool box/serial killer kit.

Guenter Blum is one of my favorite fetish photographers. http://guenter-blum.com/