epstien death homcide strangulation???

https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-...micide-suicide

Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. He noted that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” Baden, who is also a Fox News contributor, said.
I don't know that it matters.. Epstein did try to kill himself earlier, so if he needed a little grease, in the form of two extra hands to complete the job, I'm not bothered. God knows he deserved it.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2019, 10:47 AM
Cyril Wecht came to that conclusion too.
I don't know that it matters.. Epstein did try to kill himself earlier, so if he needed a little grease, in the form of two extra hands to complete the job, I'm not bothered. God knows he deserved it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
A homicide matters Chungster. If true, someone is guilty of murder. What a dumbass.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2019, 11:08 AM
Cyril Wecht came to that conclusion too. Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe they thought he was a Kennedy!

Just had to be the Russians again or wait Big -T , may be little green men , Nothing to do with the Blintins connections
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2019, 11:21 AM
Trump and Clinton are glad he hung himself!

Epstein was a liberal Democrat.
  • oeb11
  • 10-30-2019, 02:53 PM
Epstein was a convicted child molester - and in jail facing new charges.

If he committed suicide - I have no problem that he is dead.

If murdered - his Constitutional rights to a trial by jury of peers was taken and a crime was committed that deserves investigation and resolution.

I have no sympathy for Epstein - nor grieve his death.

Comment - Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. He noted that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” Baden, who is also a Fox News contributor, said.

An opinion by an "observer" is just that - the formal autopsy report is definitive. Yet it is correct to state the opinion above - one generally agreed to by forensic pathologists. An interesting finding - yet not proof of murder by strangulation. Yet worthy of a complete investigation into what happened in the cell at Riker's Island. Which we may never see in the light of day.

Yes - I am qualified to that comment of mine - I have had hands on many larynges. Legally and without the overlying skin cover.

And God said:
Epstein, it's time for me to judge you.
Epstein was a convicted child molester - and in jail facing new charges.

If he committed suicide - I have no problem that he is dead.

If murdered - his Constitutional rights to a trial by jury of peers was taken and a crime was committed that deserves investigation and resolution.

I have no sympathy for Epstein - nor grieve his death.
Originally Posted by oeb11

Completely agree. The only note I'd add is whether he committed suicide or was murdered, I want to see his sick friends, whoever they are, brought to justice as well. His death makes that harder.
EPSTEIN WAS MURDERED!!!!!
Hanging tends to "strangle" people.