Tantra / Tantric Massage - looking for goddess

I recently ... 3 years ago was led on a journey more with curiosity than anything else ... well ended up really enjoying the sessions
they where a lot of things wrapped into a 2 hour journey to fantasy land ..... fast forward my goddess ended up moving on in real world situation..... and i have yet to find the perfect fit ... if any of you ladies to practice please let me know and for any of you ladies that would like to experiment i am willing to be your guina pig . However i have noticed that i must be attracted to the "goddess" I prefer under 40 if in good shape could expand on that . I prefer smaller to med build , med to small breast , lol anyway would love to hear from all
+1
i met a few ladies when i used to live in california and it would be nice to find something around here or close.
If you prefer your Goddess to be more of an Amazon, please know that I practice Tantra with pleasure!
still looking
still looking
Bump
seen her ... shes cool but super expensive . and much older than appears however shes in great shape
I've always wanted to learn tantra. Maybe a gent would bring me a book on the subject