UTRS

as a reminder always keep your UYRS happy and in your rotation. 1 regular and 1 old regular both seemed to be no responsive today . Have my UTR thats always looking for fun ,cost less always on time and doesn't have excuses or leave you hanging for hrs at a time. Hope they both read it as it may cost a 3rd provider regular business. Rant over
100% agree. It also works if they get lazy on you. If my regular gets lazy on me and give a half ass performance... I skip her out of the rotation for a month or so (thats good for 1000+ loss for the month)... sometimes give me a chance to try out new prospects too lol.
Hope they do see it. Maybe they might appreciate your "company" more.
I think it would be nice if a provider would at least acknowledge your calls or texts. simple yes ,no , I'm too busy today or hey I think your (leo) or a jerk, maybe both......but to just get ghosted is not right. shouldn't give them another call....
I think it would be nice if a provider would at least acknowledge your calls or texts. simple yes ,no , I'm too busy today or hey I think your (leo) or a jerk, maybe both......but to just get ghosted is not right. shouldn't give them another call.... Originally Posted by woodbandit
If their independent and don't get back to you for a few hours or even 6hrs... I can understand. I want her phone off during my time with her... and if shes booked a few clients close together... I get not answering phone a few hours...
I really like those who don't get back to me until 6 or 7 hours later... finding one that actually got some sleep lol.
Seriously though... if they don't answer right away sometimes it's a courtesy by the provider not to return your message late. Most times that they do not follow up right away, they get a return message that's not so pleasant from us " well thanks anyway I lost my window to cheat on my spouse" or if someone doesn't use a text app and the wife intercepts the message... either way they are avoiding negativity. We have created this ghosting response as a whole.
I've talked to many that just tell me to keep trying...within reason so they know I'm still interested. If I get nothing over a few attempts at different times of day... then I give up. She's either blocked me for being annoying or busy enough with regulars not to need me.
If I'm a regular... I usually am in sync with their life habits and I don't have issues scheduling anyway. Even if it's someone I see regularly and I get a spontaneous urge to see her at moments notice and she doesn't answer me right away... I understand totally. It's nice when that kinda aligns but life is messy.
Just a different perspective to understand why it feels like customer service is lacking lol.

Stay safe gentlemen.
Well A D 71 , I always give plenty of time between texts, IF I even try a second time..The one nameless provider I'm thinking of hasn't responded to texts for availability any day I asked, not in 3 hrs 3 days or 3 weeks.. Someone here told me I was even nuts for trying with her, and others post no problems...Some days that I can't play my phone blows up with a few girls that want to get together.... Bad timing I guess...
I need to figure out how to get a UTR in my rotation.
I need to figure out how to get a UTR in my rotation. Originally Posted by Lothar74
Look thru old provider sites and send texts to see if they still provide, thats how I found my GOTO greek girl. Go thru social media , once you see 1 look thru her list and repeat. Kinda like going thru a friend's list and seeing someone you know. A girl on social media would rather have you ask that way against her family seeing it on an ad. Diligently scour the net. Good luck , stay safe
Not judging... just perspective... I've ended up empty handed counting on a regular. No back up plan and my own fault. They sleep when their tired...eat when hungry... work when they need money. If I'm not in the correct part of that cycle. I lose lol.
Good luck and stay safe gents
I’ll take PMs for any UTRs looking for another visitor. I’m always respectful and considered a good time myself, so I won’t be putting your name on the line or anything.
Lothar, scour old reviews as well. Some don't have the ads anymore but will still consider making a little on the side. My utr used to post but now only does this for side. Works 6 days kids so I see her when she can.
Exactly what Snood says goes for me too. I am limited on my availability so tough to keep good UTRs and would certainly try to reciprocate or otherwise help others out