Roll Call

With a few posts of people leaving, retiring, going on vacation, break or just leaving town for good......I figured we should have a roll call of who is staying and who isn't. Kinda getting that feeling of BP "Last Day Here" and that last day lasts for a month.

It gets a bit confusing for the guys.

Who's first?
Im gone Feb.18th...
What year?
I'll be gone when the wife finds out... or the tongue falls off... whichever happens first!
What year? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'll be gone when the wife finds out... or the tongue falls off... whichever happens first! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Well let's hope neither happens anytime soon!!

Elena, you know I'm present!! And I believe we will be heading down to KC in a couple weeks correct??
I went through KC a few years back...didn't leave anything behind that I'm willing to go back for.
Yea, we know...they're still trying to clean your room.
You would be correct Kendra. Already have a couple of appointments for our doubles.
Some members do not post very much, but are active readers. There are many reasons why that is true for lots of folks.
I'm here to stay.
Some members do not post very much, but are active readers. There are many reasons why that is true for lots of folks. Originally Posted by newtotown
Huh?
Still here - just not quite as flexible with my schedule now that I've started classes.

Wizz - if your tongue falls off, you should have it bronzed

Boardman - as long as you didn't leave anything behind that might require a shot in the ass, or an appearance before a judge, then its all good
Well, I am here to officially announce my retirement from the hobby.
(alright ladies, please hold your applause!)

It is also a very specific date...the day is, my date of death.

There will be no extension or added dates, you have my word!!!
I am here and pitching a tent, which ladies want some hot DarkSide?

Nobody! That's ok I am cheating on my right hand tonight!