must be an off work day for the hobby as well...

Finally have a free day where work and family isn't kicking my ass and I can't get a response from the providers I contact. Didn't realize the hobby took government holidays....
It is barely 10 am. Have a little patience.
Haha, patience isn't a virtue I was blessed with Once I hit send I figured that to be the response.
It is barely 10 am. Have a little patience. Originally Posted by SillyGirl

And Monday morning to boot. It kills me when I hear this shit..I emailed her blah..blah and it's been 20 minutes and I have not heard back..guess she does not need the business.

Maybe she just got up and made coffee and has not had time to log on to her puter or maybe she took her kids to school or maybe she is out of town or maybe she is answering e-mails and you are #68 out of 70 or maybe she had to go to the doctor. Hell maybe she is in jail or sick.

Is it just me, am I the only one who understands that nobody in any line of work is on beck and call 24/7 365..?
Maybe she was locked out of her house.
Maybe you should have looked for ads that specifically indicate morning availability. Not all providers are early birds, but some of us are. Those of us who do offer morning availability, usually include that in our ads.
It is barely 10 am. Have a little patience. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
And Monday morning to boot. It kills me when I hear this shit..I emailed her blah..blah and it's been 20 minutes and I have not heard back..guess she does not need the business.

Maybe she just got up and made coffee and has not had time to log on to her puter or maybe she took her kids to school or maybe she is out of town or maybe she is answering e-mails and you are #68 out of 70 or maybe she had to go to the doctor. Hell maybe she is in jail or sick.

Is it just me, am I the only one who understands that nobody in any line of work is on beck and call 24/7 365..? Originally Posted by malwoody
Great answers by both!! SillyGirl did it with 116 less words, though... (yep, I counted 'em)
Even without an office, I find that Mondays never change. Every week I'm astonished by my own laziness......"answer emails......blargh......finger s tired"
Some providers may also have children who are off school today.

Me? I love playing early Monday morning - what a GREAT way to start the week
Some providers may also have children who are off school today.

Me? I love playing early Monday morning - what a GREAT way to start the week Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I'm in lust
Even if we were at their beck and call 24/7, some still wouldn't be happy.

Sorry, but we do have lives. Also, it could be that some ladies were already with clients. Shall we interrupt our client to answer a PM or email? I'm sure that'd go over REALLY well.