Stop

Stop it I say.

Gabby was the creator and owner of cowtown, a free and open forum that anyone could post on. When he retired JB aka Dennis sat up a similar board.

I have no idea what you want to know about m&gs and stop asking me questions about where I'm comming from and pretending to be Os pal..
Stop sending me pms and leave me the fuck alone. If you want to talk to me do it here..

Whew..
back to the regular bs..
Oh and anyone who knows of whom I speak, feel free to pile on or pm me.
Feel better now, MW...??
JB would say "things to make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" AHHH HA!.
Feel better now, MW...?? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
But only because I looked at your avatar..
JB would say "things to make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" AHHH HA!. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
He was quite a jewell, I remember how he would say that a tattoo was a poor mans rolex, most people could never afford a Rolex but you can always find money for a tattoo...ah ha ha...

"A handsome fellow and fine figure of a man"
I missed the memo. Fill me in.
He was quite a jewell, I remember how he would say that a tattoo was a poor mans rolex, most people could never afford a Rolex but you can always find money for a tattoo...ah ha ha...

"A handsome fellow and fine figure of a man" Originally Posted by malwoody
I never thought I would miss giving shoulder massages by the hour.

"A handsome fellow and fine figure of a man"
I never thought I would miss giving shoulder massages by the hour.

"A handsome fellow and fine figure of a man" Originally Posted by Bristol
Not quite as fine as yours sweetie..I used to tell him he should amend his sig to say A handsome fellow and fine judge of figures..
I missed the memo. Fill me in. Originally Posted by MsElena
Elena darlin..come on now, don't make me lose faith here..lol

"A handsome fellow and fine figure of a man" Originally Posted by malwoody
Not quite as fine as yours sweetie..I used to tell him he should amend his sig to say A handsome fellow and fine judge of figures.. Originally Posted by malwoody
That he was!
Elena darlin..come on now, don't make me lose faith here..lol Originally Posted by malwoody

Forgive me. It was late and I had taken a pain killer (TY dentist). GOT IT!!