Ok Im new to chat ..and wanna know ?

Why arent there more people from KS ? Im my case I really never knew it was there ...I thought it was a separate site and I didnt want to go thru all the sign up ect to talk to random people .....but its ECCIE people, mainly TX...

Pros and cons of chat...? Seemed pretty cool when I was on

Any thoughts ?
Lots of people from Texas and other spots and its hard to get to know someone or discuss something in the chat. I wouldn't mind chatting openly with some people here, but I never know who is from KS/MO unless they do the old net chat of A/S/L every two seconds.

I do get in there from time to time though.
I like chat mainly for the PM (IM) part of it.

It is always nice to see more of the local ladies in chat.
Just the other day the Kansas Citians outnumbered the texians!
(I think just about every regular chatter from around here was on)

As for the Pros and Cons, They are about the same as posting threads on here,
you will always have the haters and drama, but the chat mods are normally pretty
quick to stop things before they get to out of hand.
I am in it now and again. It is hard to tell were a person is from unless you ask or they say.
A lot of people also update their chat profiles. Of course, you can also right-click and view the eccie profile to find out where they're from.
A lot of people also update their chat profiles. Of course, you can also right-click and view the eccie profile to find out where they're from. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

The very cute LOA, said it best. If you want to know where the people are from, view their profiles or just ask.

Chat can be a lot of fun and a great tool to get to know people from different places.

I've met some really awesome folks just from hanging out (from time to time) in chat.

Welcome, Pretty Lady and hope to see you in Let's Keep It Dirty Chat room. LOL.

Genesis Nicole
...It is hard to tell were a person is from unless you ask or they say. Originally Posted by Heelnipper
All of the ladies in chat are required to have a stamp on their ass cheek that says what town they are from. Just ask for an ass shot and you'll figure it out...
Well figuring out whos from Kc didnt seem that hard ..just wasnt very many ...I hope it picks up ...seems like a pretty neat feature especially for shy lurkers that may not want to post, to get to know each other . xo

Have a Great week everyone, stay safe and BE KIND.

xo
It would be a great feature to have just a chat room for KC and the area instead of national. That just seems like too much noise to me.
It would be a great feature to have just a chat room for KC and the area instead of national. That just seems like too much noise to me. Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey

agreed
Well it would be pretty quiet and boring right now w only a few ppl on from kc, there are ten tops ...but we can take it over and make it ALL about Kansas City,..... all day. Everyone sign in and get on ....it will be your very own KC chat lol ...but it can get boring w everyone in there imagine just KC ...we have a pretty sm community of those in the hobby in all reality ...we are in the Bible belt keep in mind lol.

Or in the evening , it would seem like a nice way to wind down ...or rev up which ever your mood xo
True. There is only a church and a gas station on every corner around here.