IMPRGENATE THE SLUT ROLEPLAY

Teagan, I love your ThreADS . Would love to see what name you and your baby daddy come up with in your fantADsy
Cage thank you It could be Cage Jr as I gather your sperm load is very high and your sperms are very powerful and could beat the other mens' sperms to my egg))))
You should come down to Houston
All you hot Houston men need to rent a bus and cum to Dallas to impregnate me))))
  • HUMP!
  • 11-09-2017, 04:58 PM
How about when the wife has just pulled into the driveway.
You'd better hurry!

Wives all need to watch their husband cream a slut. I think a lot of them would gladly eat the creampie)))
Is White Chocolate going to lick up all the splooge? The bbing fucktards should load up on their asparagus consumption.
Some variations of impregnation roleplays are daddy impregnating step daughter or daddy impregnating daughter in law. Daddy's have a high sex drive and a strong desire to share their genes with those close to their hearts)))))
I am sure your guys have additional family you would love to impregnate
Some variations of impregnation roleplays are daddy impregnating step daughter or daddy impregnating daughter in law. Daddy's have a high sex drive and a strong desire to share their genes with those close to their hearts)))))
I am sure your guys have additional family you would love to impregnate Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I know I'm sure to catch hell or go there! ��. But put me on the list for roleplay fantasy!
So this going to be one guy after another filling up your cum filled pussy till it’s starts squirting out?
Ugotme, with an impregnation roleplay, each guy needs individual attention. Nothing about one guy after another guy. It is not a gangbang. That is another roleplay)
Yes! SweetDulce so wish I lived closer! Just another reason!
Teagenluv just askin! can you get pregnant?
Or are you fixed as young as you are?
Anyway it sure would be fun trying to impregnate you!
Ugotme, with an impregnation roleplay, each guy needs individual attention. Nothing about one guy after another guy. It is not a gangbang. That is another roleplay) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
He wasn't asking about a gangbang, he was wondering if you clean your cooch between appointments.