One word Pineapple

The purrrfect mixxx. Originally Posted by Derek Emory

Warning she is very very intoxicating.
A steady diet that includes large amounts of pineapple, pineapple juice celery, and zinc makes for large.,,, loads of cum. It has worked for me.
Yes on the celery; amazing the volume it gives.
interesting might have to try it. But does it do anything to taste? I know asparagus is a NO NO..lol.
Those pics are hot and yes pineapple does do wonders. A balanced diet helps too
Can I also bring some Tempura paints and color those tattoos? Originally Posted by ugotme10
Ooooo I love that idea Originally Posted by Vanessa Ink
We'll need to preserve it on paper.
Ive never heard of celery before. The only sure fire way to increase volume for me is to save up a week or 2 but that is pure torture for my depraved ass. Nice thread btw
  • jafun
  • 07-28-2016, 11:37 AM
A steady diet that includes large amounts of pineapple, pineapple juice celery, and zinc makes for large.,,, loads of cum. It has worked for me. Originally Posted by boxxer
Where do you get zinc?
No indication of celery affecting flavor. I try to eat 4-6 stalks within a couple hours of playtime (and only 6 calories per stalk). Of course, water, pineapple, are part of the process.
You're so right about asparagus. Whew!
One of my former GF’s told me she always thought my cum tasted sweet, but I tended to add protein powder in my fruit smoothies.
So I guess I can’t blame the protein, she did think my cum was vitamin packed.
Ive never heard of celery before. The only sure fire way to increase volume for me is to save up a week or 2 but that is pure torture for my depraved ass. Nice thread btw Originally Posted by clitlicker7

Oh, yah....the Increase in Volume via CELERY ingestion has been all over the internet for years...do a search, you'll find it's pretty well documented. It's been noted though it will be a YMMV kinda thing so you should understand that before giving it a go.....results vary.

Augment the pineapple / celery smoothie with CLOMID (for additional benefits)....if the stars align, you could be spraying gobs of goo like Peter North in no time.

Good luck!
What I lack in repeat performances as Ive aged I make up for in volume. When I was younger I can remember shooting so hard that it felt like my dick was gonna turn inside out. The feeling was so good and indescribable. I read about the celery thing and knew I had plans with a lady that night so over the course of the day I had a steady diet of celery with pineapple juice chasers. After a 2 hour session of being pegged, prostate massage and edging almost to the point of no return, I let go, and enjoyed that familiar feeling once again. I finished BBBJ and she let a couple hit her on the chin and cheeks...it looked like a bukkake movie...we snowballed our way till she had me licked clean and me her. The taste was very mellow and she commented that it tasted great. She also said that she had never seen a load like that. So, now there is always celery in my diet. It works wonders! Believe what you read. Its true!!!
I'd like to add watermelon to the mix. I snack on watermelon during the summer and recently a lover complimented me on how sweet my cum was, so evidently it also works.
I'd like to add watermelon to the mix. I snack on watermelon during the summer and recently a lover complimented me on how sweet my cum was, so evidently it also works. Originally Posted by OldGent
& are you bringing the juice or am I? I don't mind getting a little sticky �� Originally Posted by Vanessa Ink
Who cares about getting sticky.Shower fun
I'd like to add watermelon to the mix. I snack on watermelon during the summer and recently a lover complimented me on how sweet my cum was, so evidently it also works. Originally Posted by OldGent
Yes Watermelon good idea. Especially during these hot summer months.