One word Pineapple

Derek, I hope your cum is fruity, thick and creamy like it came out of a soft serve spout) so yummy!!!!
Do you ladies usually prefer thick or loose cum. Those that swallow at least .
Does anyone have vids with vanessaink?
When my lady offers an unsolicited remark, "mmmm, you taste really good" it makes me feel wonderful. I've prepped for hobby dates and real life dates for years with pineapple for a couple days prior and a healthy diet. I take no pharmaceuticals, don't do drugs and don't smoke. Occasionally request a snowball just to confirm; great fun. I also agree with the posters above who say the same holds true for women.
I have been told my cum is yummy and have to agree since I love to snowball an swap it all the time tastes great and yes I load up on fruit before BBBJ! Yummy!!
Very interesting conversation, I realize it's a bit old. I'm not saying that what you eat doesn't impact taste, but the recipients perception probably has more to do with it. Girls that don't like it probably won't like it regardless. I have 2 long term play partners that both have a cum fetish and love just about any play involving it. They never complain about the taste of mine or anyone else's. I enjoy snowballing with them both after shooting in their mouths or face. The taste isn't a problem for me but sometimes it can feel "clingy" in your throat. I like to snowball with providers too if they are up for it. I wouldn't say it's yummy like pussy tastes, but the interaction with the girl passing/kissing is hot.
One of the first ladies I saw years ago only did blowjobs. She said one guy had the best tasting cum. She asked him how he did it. He said he ONLY drank orange juice. Mustve been from Florida or something.