Sorry

I was supposed to be in kc yesterday, not only am I having some personal issues my father is in ICU.
He has diabetes and we'll I don't know what's really going on, my mother whose a nurse, doctors and all have tried to explain it but I am not gonna pretend to understand what there saying. All I know is he can't breath on his own, he's peeing things he shouldn't and he's not in his right mind. I am gonna try to be there next week Monday or Tuesday.

I am so sorry for those who have been trying to get a hold of me, hope y'all forgive me as I have been ignoring all calls and texts and haven't checked my mail, I'm stressing and didn't want to deal with anything at those times.
I'm sure everyone understands as family is more important. Get here, when it makes sense to do so. Take care of Father and we'll be praying for you and your family.
Shala no need to apologize. Family is first and always. Being with your father is the most important thing you can do right now. I am the one who is sorry that you have to deal with this very sad situation. You only have one father and he needs you at this time. Don't forget that you also need to take care of yourself as well. My prayers are with you and your family.
Take care of the important thing first babe.
Haven't had a chance to meet you yet hon, but we are the last thing you should be worried about. you keep your priorities right.
Stay strong and keep close to dad .. us natives are very spiritual, use that to get yourself through this. KCMO isn't going anywhere.
So sorry to hear this, makes my heart sad ....lots of Prayers . He may not remember much of this ,but you will...Hugs pretty lady
Shayla if there is anything i can do to help you have my number.
Don't worry about all of the peeps here take care of your self and family.
We arent going nowhere, lol
Forget about everything else. Family comes first. Be there with your dad. I will pray he'll recover.
Prayers to you and your family.
Sending my prayers
Sending hugs & well wishes for family!
Family first sweetheart! Prayers for your father.
Take care of the important stuff...we'll be here.

Hoping for a favorable outcome for you and your family!

KCGator
All the well wishes I can muster are coming your way. Family always comes first!
Thank you everyone, it's always nice to see compassion on this board.
Unfortantly my father passed about 3 days ago. We were not close at all, but it still stings and being the oldest and basically only relation, I have responsibility's as being so.
So no time to feel bad for my self!! It never solved anything anyways!

Ill be there in a couple, which almost seems like a break or vacation from all this as I have a great time when I'm there and have awesome gents that keep me smiling in kc.
Again thank you for all the kind words and understanding. It def put a smile on my face!