Where are all the Tyler/Longview clients?

Wow...where are all the clients in Tyler/Longview?
Maybe my last trip ...
I had to use bp & its the end of the month. Maybe thats why. not sure. hope ya do better
yea I am going to tour there soon too....everybody must be lurking{lol}
Damn, they are always so active here. I was hoping to tour there soon, but I won't if I can't cover the cost of travel and lodging. hmmmmm
Ladies,
It's not about the money it's about the amount of the money. There's only so much to go around. Run some specials, and see if things pick-up. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it is what it is.
Courtney is correct, in my opinion. Most of my friends look at BP and money is getting tight.
O wow I was thinking of touring there...
Missroxie,
Your current rate structure should have you very busy here!
There is a slow down in action here for some but regulars are busy enough.
I would suggest run a trial add and see what interest you get before make trip!
Just my 2 cents!
  • tdl
  • 11-23-2011, 05:48 AM
Misssroxie, I agree with Tonguenchick. Give us a try.
  • par4
  • 11-23-2011, 09:42 AM
WE are here ! However, the area , both Tyler and Longview, is being overrun with BP activity. It looks more like a weekly or bi monthly tour group. Donation levels are all over the map. Most providers, at least from what fellow hobby players are saying , is some bait and switch, very fast appointments, handlers lurking close by, and fear of entrapment. Add that to a very tight economy and holiday season and it is just plain tough !
Thank you Tongueinchic and tdl for the advice!

Some have suggested that I go up on my price, but I'm not sure if the economy justifies that.

I have no problem using BP, but my like with it is either hit or complete miss depending on where I advertise. *scratches head*
Great to hear you are thinking about us here in East Tx....you know how I feel about you coming this way...(that is if you haven't forgotten me!!) I will be on the lookout for you
  • tdl
  • 11-23-2011, 02:32 PM
MissRoxie, I'll be watching for you too.
Longview and Tyler is just horrible. Your best bet would to hang out in the hotels in Kilgore during the oilfields busy season. It has always been easier to meet some respectable gents that way than posting an ad on bp.
Some of us are still around.