Zika virus spread through sex

No more blow jobs with women with Latin American accents it's spread saliva.. http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/health/zika-urine-saliva/
Ugh... It is rare, but it has happened. It is easier to catch it if you're bitten by a mosquito. So... If you contract it... It probably wasn't the blowjob.
Bummer. I thought I was safe because I haven't kissed or f*cked a mosquito recently.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this thread has been provided by the same fucktard that previously started this gem of a thread...

Review: Creampie/possibly impregnation in Planned Parenthood parking lot
skidmark210
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1627194

Daily, the SA forum is building to the ignorance level of the Houston and Austin forums...

I will heed all the warnings that i receive for telling Old Yellow that i would "bitch-slap" him, but i will not sit by and watch this forum become polluted...

Whether it be a Provider who wakes up in the morning remembering what she does at night to pay her electric bill or some idiot who sits around slapping his dick on a keyboard, if you run your mouth, expect me to respond...
Zika virus only affects you when you are pregnant. I for myself am not planning to be pregnant any time soon LOL.

Joke aside, it could be a problem if a hobbyist has been to Latin America recently and sees a pregnant provider.
Hey cheesecake, maybe you are one of skidmark's creampie fans...
If you actually were educated on the matter, you wouldn't be talking shit...
Go and read up on this, and please, please, please never bring a child into this world...the last thing it needs, is another fatherless gangbanger or some innocent little girl growing in your footprints...

Oh wait, cheesedick is just another keyboard dickslapper...
My bad for calling you out as an angry Provider
How is this thread hobby related? Lol. It's a mosquito virus.

Hey, Dr. DICKWEED!...this thread is all about a dickhead who posted how much bbfs he has supposedly received... you being an internet DR. (that's kind of a joke)., you of all people, should realize the danger with this kind of activity...
But keep running your mouth, and I'll keep responding...
Jack, you seem so angry.

You're starting to sound like someone I played whack-a-mole with.

Chill out a bit.
You are correct, I am angry with all the dumb-asses who post shit...
Hey, Dr. DICKWEED!...this thread is all about a dickhead who posted how much bbfs he has supposedly received... you being an internet DR. (that's kind of a joke)., you of all people, should realize the danger with this kind of activity...
But keep running your mouth, and I'll keep responding... Originally Posted by jack a. lope
Actually it's not. You derailed it, for the better probably. It was about the mosquito virus. Thanks for enlightening us though jack.
You are correct, I am angry with all the dumb-asses who post shit... Originally Posted by jack a. lope
And there we have it, jackoff a. lope is angry with himself.
Maybe Eccie Marshal DocHolygay will save the day.
I'm just a simple man, but I don't understand how they can determine that the Zika virus was spread through sexual contact. Ok, so they had sex. How can they say that a mosquito didn't bite first one, and then the other? Or how do they know that the person didn't pick it up some other way? The simple fact that they had sex doesn't prove to me that it was spread sexually.

In no way does this mean that I'm promoting unsafe sex, it just means that I'm not sure this is a valid conclusion.
The woman came back from a zika infected country and then had sex with a man in Dallas according to the reportings. So there was no way the man could have been bitten. After tests, it was determined she spread the infection sexually to her partner who was in Dallas, not in the country where he could of been bitten.
Why is Dallas the epicenter of infectious disease?...first, it was ebola and now it's zika...lol