Lucy Feel retiring

Hey everyone, is Lucy! I'm retiring September 30. It's been fun, but time to go back to the real world. Thank you for all of your support
You are a class act Lucy and you will certainly be missed. Good luck to you in the next chapter of your life!
Enjoy retirement and the RW
  • JLmoe
  • 08-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Why does the RW have to get in the way. Why not just stay and play? Maybe a little UTR or just slow down. I think the RW is fine but it should be taken in moderation.
Why does the RW have to get in the way. Why not just stay and play? Maybe a little UTR or just slow down. I think the RW is fine but it should be taken in moderation. Originally Posted by JLmoe
RW??? You can only retire 3 times . Good luck in first go at it..
Thank you Sins, same to you! :-)
Thanks everyone :-)
enjoy and do what makes ya happy babe!
I like the UTR, maybe she could do some lite massage work on the side.
So how many times are providers allowed to retire and make a come back.
I have seen a few providers post retirement.
Be sure to post some retirement taint photos.
I have seen a few providers post retirement. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
as many times as they want

most providers do this line of work for the money. They retire to leave and unretire when the equation changes.
It's no big deal, if life was very plannable, we wouldnt need pre-nupitals or insurance

Good luck, sis.
Good luck and best wishes!
I have seen a few providers post retirement. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Yes, yes we all know. Some providers view "I'm retiring" as a marketing strategy to drum up business.

However, Lucy is and has always been a class act, so lets not confuse her with those who are one trick marketing ponies. This thread is here so that we can wish Lucy well and give gents an opportunity to say thanks for the memories. Lets please leave it at that.

I've had the pleasure of chatting with Lucy many times and she is as sweet as they come. I am going to miss you girlie