Etiquette

I have never been one to send a thank you PM/Text/e-mail etc, after an appointment. There have been so many times that I have been left speechless, had such a great time etc, that I wanted to say "thank you!!!!" I just always worry about it coming at the wrong time, and the boss, wife etc. seeing it. The simple solution would be to PM, but ECCIE is not prevalent in all geographical areas.

I want to send thank you's for great appointments, and taking time to do reviews. What do you guys think? Do you appreciate it, or just as well not hear back?
I think it's awesome if the provider would text back, let's say within 15 minutes of me walking out the door, telling me she had a great time. We all know there is always a phone call and text exchanged anyways, so the allowable 15 minutes is no big deal to me. Actually, it will more than likely lead to a repeat visit. We as men have huge egos and a sexy provider telling us what a great time she had. PRICELESS!!!!!
What he said!
I always enjoy a text from my regular providers, but I'm single, so anytime is good for me..
I for one do text or pm my guys after a date to thank them. They didn't have to come see me but they chose me to spend time with them for how ever long and I am thankful for that. There are lots of girls they could have seen besides me but they chose me and I for one thank you for that. Thanks to all you guys that see me.. Kiss kiss Kaylen
I usually send a thank you PM to the provider the next day, but I've never had one send a PM to me after the date, which would be kind of nice. I must be doing something wrong....or not spending enough money!
babe I tried to call you after date and your hobby phone is always off.. Well ill thank you know for seeing me.. Thank you my Love Monkey...
I usually send a thank you PM to the provider the next day, but I've never had one send a PM to me after the date, which would be kind of nice. I must be doing something wrong....or not spending enough money! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
I want to send thank you's for great appointments, and taking time to do reviews. What do you guys think? Do you appreciate it, or just as well not hear back? Originally Posted by Holly Love
I don't so much get the "thank you" messages as I do the "thank god that is over" messages!

Seriously, though, if my communication with a provider was generally through ECCIE PM's, I'll send a "thanks, had a great time" message, and will usually get a timely response with a thank you back, which is nice. If our communication was by texting, again, just a quick note of thanks and a reply. Those are done, though, the day of our meeting. I am usually pretty consistent about requesting that no random texts/calls be made after the day of meeting, and ladies have generally respected that wish. However, you can ECCIE PM me all you want.
  • JLmoe
  • 08-08-2014, 10:48 AM
I love to get a thank you text after. I usually try to send one as well.
+1
I love to get a thank you text after. I usually try to send one as well. Originally Posted by JLmoe
Yes, appreciate it. And it enhances a recurring relationship.
Primary communication method might be different for diff folks. So your concern there could be valid. But don't most folks have a hobby communicator? That's on silent mode, or off, when they're not avail?
And yes, guys have egos, so go for it.
It depends...if she gets off 12 or more times typically she is sending me a thank you note and sometimes flowers...

If I fail to bring her to climax multiple times, I buy her a nice gift.
It's all about performance(mine)and providing a quality lifestyle experience...

• JS42
  • 08-08-2014, 09:33 PM
I got a text from a nice provider I saw recently. About the time I got in my vehicle after the appt, she texted me saying what a pleasure it was to meet me. I thought it was a pretty classy thing to do, a nice added extra touch.
If the message is genuine and sent because it reallly WAS something special or enjoyable and you wanted to let me know that, I think it would be fantastic and I would feel flattered as hell. On the other hand, if seemed to be a standard follow-up message without any reference as to WHY it was particularly fun, then... not so much
I usually try to at least send a PM/email to a provider after we've met (even if it's someone I've seen before) to thank them for a wonderful time...and they've always responded saying they enjoyed our time as well...but I've had a couple who've texted me the night of after she left telling me how much she really enjoyed our evening together...which I must admit, was great to hear and a nice stroke of the old ego for sure (: I think it's a nice thing if it's genuine, but I certainly don't expect it...just my $.02