Disclaimer????

I have heard that the "disclaimer" some ladies post about not an offer for prostitution etc. etc. etc. will NOT hold up in court or to LE. Does anyone know if this disclaimer actually works or is just a waste of time and space?

Also what about the "cop" check? Is it fool proof?

TY for your input!
Nope , I know a provider that traveled to Htown , let a cop feel up her tits , slap the cuffs on her , and slap her around because she told him he wasn't legally allowed to do that .

If it's not on tape , it might as well be rape .
Nobody's gonna listen to you anyway .
Discłaimer: I'm not robbing this bank for money, I just want to see if my new gun is scarey. Use your common sense. Hopefully some bottom feeding lawyers got a freebie for thinking up that stupid disclaimer.
All I can say is, I don't give a FUCK if it's a cop, no one will be slapping me around. I'd be going to jail for more than "prostitution". SMDH I don't even put that disclaimer on my website anyways.. I think it's a crock of shit. We all know what this is.
In my past experiences, it never helped me. Although the little things (like never mentioning the donation) WILL save you when it comes to conviction time, you'll end up with charge dropped. However it wont stop you from going to jail THAT night! Ive learned it does'nt matter what you do or dont say, if you somehow get caught up in a bust, you ARE going to jail that night for sure! Now if it actually holds up or not in court...different story. I have zero convictions from doing this BC of simple stuff holding up later, like not saying anything about donation, for SURE has saved me.

Food for thought....by even putting up that disclaimer, your already making yourself look like you ARE dong something illegal, just by putting that! I travel 30+ States year round, and I dont ever have any trouble! I dont put that on my website.....why? BC Im not doing anything illegal at all to put that up (: