Why I Love this Forum

• Shaft
  • 12-13-2014, 08:51 AM
I really love this Forum and the true freedom of expression and interest that it promotes and encourages. While we all may not enjoy, like, agree, or have an interest in the same things, everyone should have the right to share and discuss their interest and preferences without fear of ridicule and admonishment.

While in my mind this is the best country in the world. For the most part, freedom of speech and expression is encouraged and protected . However, we sometimes are the biggest hypocrites. I've noticed on other boards and forums that even in our community, where you would think we would be very tolerant of different views, people are very quick to harshly criticize and post insulting and demeaning comments directed toward the author of the topic.

I like what I've seen here thus far and hope we keep it up and keep this forum as one where people can state there interest, ask questions, and give commentary without feeling like they are under attack or made to feel embarrassed for daring to make a statement.

Keep it going, props to the "Another Realm Forum" YAY!
  • RAMP
  • 12-13-2014, 09:56 AM
Agreed. I always start here.
Agreed. I always start here. Originally Posted by RAMP
I figure that if the lady is not posting in AR I am probably not interested. It is the only place I go usually.
Agreed!
Agreed!
I agree, I have gotten great information about the providers I want to play with while traveling... best place to start.