Question

Has anyone ever had a out of town provider ask for payment in the form of a pre paid Vanilla Card?? and a Red Bull?? I called..left a message...this provider only Texts..we arrange a time...then when I get to the location wants a pre paid Vanilla card..,and a red bull...
What's a vanilla card?
its a prepaid card...the name on it is called Vanilla...https://www.onevanilla.com/onevanill...SWYOHKSy4wHSo0
Assuming they have the card...do they just not show up? Or do you bring the card like your would cash, in which case, I think they'd rather have cash.
Short answer: No

Advice: Fuck that. Find another provider.
What livn said!!!
Short answer: No

Advice: Fuck that. Find another provider. Originally Posted by livn2do
This
*smh*
I don't get it .... if she's already In town what's the point of that card when you show up and Red Bull too. Seems very off.
Thanks for the responses...here was my thoughts...first how did the provider know I actually put 200 on it?? maybe I only put 50 on it?? Then the red bull thing freaked me out because on a Chris Hanson Dateline special they would ask the guys to bring something specific to strengthen the case,...(not that she was underage) ...

Needless to say I did what Livin said and found another provider....
She does not have to be under age for YOU to be arrested. Think about it a minute......................as far as the card goes, she would also want the receipt with the confirmation code on it BEFORE she saw you........give her the code and she no longer needs the card or you for that matter. SCAM COMPLETE The red bull is just a diversion tactic and for you to wash a couple Tylenol down with for the headache you just got from getting scammed. After all, she may be a thief, but she's still human
I drink the hell out of red bull and i actually had a provider i went to pick up when she arrived in town reach in to her bag and pull out get this a red bull a can of mt dew .vanilla binacha blast and said now you dont have to stop to get shit i brought it already lets get to the room . First time well i take that back 2nd time i was with her wtf observent from a distance she was but she forgot the marlboro lights and batterys for the camera. She will see this . I still love the fact that back in the day your coolness was unmatched what would you say if i told you i was
I drink the hell out of red bull and i actually had a provider i went to pick up when she arrived in town reach in to her bag and pull out get this a red bull a can of mt dew .vanilla binacha blast and said now you dont have to stop to get shit i brought it already lets get to the room . First time well i take that back 2nd time i was with her wtf observent from a distance she was but she forgot the marlboro lights and batterys for the camera. She will see this . I still love the fact that back in the day your coolness was unmatched what would you say if i told you i was Originally Posted by Bodiddler

lol WHAT????