Metro Motels

The first Rule Of Cock Club (NO MOTELS)

http://www.kcci.com/news/councilman-...crime/26449126
Totally. Who drives by the Royal or Hawkeye motel and says, "gee this looks like a perfectly acceptable place to stay for the night. Why bother spending an extra $20 bucks for a nicer place in a better neighborhood less than 5 miles away?"
Totally. Who drives by the Royal or Hawkeye motel and says, "gee this looks like a perfectly acceptable place to stay for the night. Why bother spending an extra $20 bucks for a nicer place in a better neighborhood less than 5 miles away?" Originally Posted by yteranger
(Chuckling as I'm reading your response) Couldn't agree more dude!
About seven years ago I met Nece for the first time at the Hawkeye. She had just quit dancing and was going full time provider. She was smokin' hot. It was late August and the weather was smokin' hot too. The AC in the room didn't work. I was having a remarkable day and we were fucking hard, changing positions, for about 40 minutes straight. During mish I was dripping sweat all over her. We were both pretty slippery and it was literally a very steamy session. Good memory of that place. Had a few good times down the road too at Casa, with Ruby, Spree and Miss Honey.