Tell me a story

Ladies, tell me a story. The naughtier the better.
I like where this may be going my friend!
Its been a long stressful day, time for a drink. There is little dive bar just a few blocks away you think to yourself, know one will no me there, I can sit back and relax. You enter the bar and find the closet bar stool order a martini the bartender looks at you weird, you just grin. You start to sip on your drink and look around over in the corner you see her, she is all alone head down swaying with the music on the juke box. You begin to let your eyes move over her, she is in a tangerine summer dress that shapes her breast and your cock begins to swell. She looks up and see's you staring you are so mesmerized by her body swaying you don't see her looking back at you. She begins to move her hips a little more, teasing you, when you notice she sees you.
You look down, embarrassed you have been caught. When you look back up she is gone. You look everywhere, where did she go. She is gone.
You go back to your drink and slam it ordering another. Feeling how hard you have became. Wondering what happened to her when all of a sudden she is there next to you ordering a drink. You catch each others eyes and she walks back to her corner and sways teasing and tantalizing you with her hips.
She is looking at you daring you with her eyes, calling you to her, she grins and moves even slower, making sure you see what you wish you could have, wanting her, not knowing if she wants you or is just playing with you.
She calls to you in your mind, is she motioning with her hand for you to come, you look around, there is no one else it must be you. She turns and walks away, motioning for you to follow.
You walk outside, where did she go, you hear her behind you, whispering in your ear, here I am.
She grabs your hand and leads you behind the bar, pulling your throbbing cock out of your pants she grabs it with a fire inside her so intense that you grab her and push her up against the wall. Lifting her dress you tear her panties down, and plunge your hard cock into her. She lets out a soft scream and begs you to fuck her harder and faster. You explode inside her. She hurries and pulls up her panties and runs off, leaving you there with your pants around your ankles wondering what just happened.

End of story
I just wanna be your naughty little slut tonite,
Don't worry baby, I won't bite,
We'll do it till we get it right.

Come on you naughty boy,
You're the one I want to please,
I'll get down baby, on my knees.

I got lots of things in store,
We'll do it baby on the bed and the floor,
I'll make you scream and cry for more.

Didn't you hear what I said?
Get your butt up on the bed,
Let me get on my knees and give you head.

Doesn't that tongue of mine feel awfully good?
You're getting hard as wood,
I have talent, bet you knew I could!

I'll do it to you nice and slow,
Then I'll do it to you hard and fast,
I might even let you do me in the ass...
And afterwards when you go and the door is shut,
You'll never forget who's your little naughty slut!!!.
So there was a new girl in town and a gent pmed her and p411 her and she screened him like she usually does, and she noticed well hed seen a fellow girl from another state so I was glad to see him. She gave her addy and waited nervously since this was only her 2nd friend to cum and play and then she hears the knock, and opens door.
Pussy starts throbbing with anticipation cause he looks just like a biker dude which means that shell be handled like a woman and man handled a little, mouth watering cause shes wondering whats swinging in those pants and she smiles he takes a quick shower to make sure hes clean and fresh for me and starts convo.
They talk about the most weirdest thing for a session (food critics) but she thought it was awesome and made her more wet cause he wasnt just some thirsty dude he was a man that was interested in getting to know me.
I kept looking at him almost feeling thirsty my self wondering "ok when can I stick your cock in my mouth". Finally we start and I dt his whole cock in one gulp and slowing roll my tongue on his cock and it immediately starts getting hard and throbbing......

Ok thats enough lol cant tell my whole story cause I never tell my secrets
Ms.Lady Y That was fuckin' hot.
shayla, he sounds like a real douche bag. who talks about food critics during a session?
this bald headed biker dude, he had great cock though so