Private Dancer shows?

• Cole
  • 04-27-2020, 11:53 PM
I am missing my Gentlmens Club fun, are there any ladies doing private shows? please let us know.
  • ttmax
  • 04-28-2020, 03:59 PM
Yes they are, but you would had to been from previous hock ups. I got two from Rick's collection!
Yes but they are way overcharging in my opinion.
Sent out 4 txt... got ONE respond.... may test the water.. This one said she is 100% broke.. will she take anything.. or want the Keys to the Rolls...
  • ttmax
  • 04-28-2020, 10:48 PM
Just my opinion... I usually go for the going donation, I try not to haggle the donation if you want a street hookup, it may be a lit less, but you donate and you get what you get! I like classy, nice beautiful ladies, clean and well dress and well manner or you can always drive to the perfect side of town and take a chance on a bargain!
Anyone got any recommendations for dancers? I got one offering 1 HR outcall 250. Just dances
where are you guys finding these girls? or are these girls you've already met in the clubs?
where are you guys finding these girls? or are these girls you've already met in the clubs? Originally Posted by hatecoldwater
Girls already met in the club. If you can find them on facebook or instagram it's easy to find their dancer friends too.