103 Caught Up!!

I know one of the guys!!
one guys name is phuoc
Looking at those mug shots, I feel bad for the ladies

Too many shines and sistah's running around
1 of the guys use to be a regular of mine..
How many are preachers?
One of those guys was a co worker...well
  • pxmcc
  • 02-15-2018, 02:00 PM
chron is a rag of a newspaper, imo. this story is on the front page, along with the usual "roaches at your favorite restaurant." That's what passes for investigative journalism.
https://m.chron.com/news/houston-tex...f-12613219.php
so all of the guys searching for BBFS providers.....this is who you are following.

here is your sign!

Too many shines and sistah's running around Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Keep my name out your mouth back ho....I haven't been on this site in days. Like I don't even think about you at foooking all. I would cut my balls off if I thought about a man like you think about me. Toodles....
which foooking one was you, shinyTurd?
which foooking one was you, shinyTurd? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Kiss these modo foooking nuts. Try weako. Do you masturbate at night thinking about shine. Been busy foooking these free civ thots. Haven't thought much about you. Deep in pus. Toodles......
Interesting....
#32 was smiling....who ever he fucked that day must of been fuckin' fantastic. The other 102 did not seem very happy at all
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 11:53 AM

Too many shines and sistah's running around Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Keep my name out your mouth back ho....I haven't been on this site in days. Like I don't even think about you at foooking all. I would cut my balls off if I thought about a man like you think about me. Toodles.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Shine you wont haveta worry bout Backho running his mouth anytime soon..