Activities: Good Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Short, Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lean, Cups perfectly fit in hand, about 100 lbs and 5 ft
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for TOFTT and the intel, but yeah that sounds like a pass
Tried sending you a pm
I am surprised it wasn't L0. That was Cherry Spa a few years back, and amidst rumors of being raided, the place disappeared overnight. In the morning the doors were ajar, and every bit of furnishings had been removed. When it finally became another spa, it was an emphatic L0 with the therapist being very frustrated that mongers thought it was still the menu of Cherry Spa.
This is Wendy from Foot Massage on Research. L1 is just the beginning if you take the time to get to know her and tips are very important. She is 49 and an excellent therapist and excellent extras. Good luck!
Just asking animal house you have been to sevens spa , I have not yet but certainly a different result than I found at foot massage
Nope but I ran into Wendy and found out where she was working. She has completely changed her demeanor. I had the best Wendy when she was working at Foot Spa. I got to know her and soon she was providing weekly outcall to my house for some 6 months where everything was available. She is an excellent therapist and an excellent provider. Good luck. Just be patient and treat her nice.
Why did you stop seeing her with these great options available and why not go to seven now
Could you please share the actual last time you were with Wendy this is a very popular name maybe this would help us understand better
Made appointment today with Wendy by text. Went into room 2 , they have shower available, one hour was covered during the entire hour. She actually did the best back walking I have experienced, very attractive wore jeans and shirt nothing revealing, she never teased any part, she did not get close enough for exploring, she under 40 , I would actually go back to see her for massage very good, a couple of customers came in she was only gone a very short time, door has no lock so not sure how private it could be, I think she is the only person working or at least today, impossible for clothes off in my opinion , and n flip o was covered no indication of extras, she did hot stones , 70 house and I tipped 30 she went over a little bit because of the smell interruptions, as always your mileage my vary, L0 for my opinion if you want a clean nice massage yes
This is a legitimate massage spa, and Wendy is an excellent therapist.

It appears that the therapist rejected the advances from the OP for several months. In retaliation, the OP began threatening her with defamation through negative reviews, leading to this thread and contributions from his proxies.

I request that the mods delete this thread, as the review is fake and targets a reputable establishment and therapist.
I agree no reason to harm a good person
The OP wrote a yes review. He had good things to say abut the girl. Why are some people so focused on this review??
It is L0 not HJ and other options in my opinion
If this is the same Wendy from New Foot near the old D&T,Agree with AnimalHouse.Be nice and way more than L1 opens up without even mentioning a tip amt. Again YMMV.She does have some nice MMs.